My Challenge to you all

Summon me. Become possessed by myself for over a week. Then tell me your experience.

6 Likes

People are going to ask for a sigil…

3 Likes

I’ll upload one soon. Since I’ve been reborn a new sigil would be good then.

4 Likes

Shit you just reminded me of what we talked about. I’ve been so busy… I’ll get back with you
Edit: you sure you want to give your personal sigil Publicly? Could be weaponized mate

5 Likes

It’s all good, but yeah, I know who’s gonna try that, it’ll be given to those I’m sure of and that have passed my security clearance.

3 Likes

If I’d like to partake in this challange of yours, what is needed of me then? If you don’t agree that’s understandable.

2 Likes

I’ll run a test in a second. The only thing, if you pass, is to do your portion of the challenge.

2 Likes

Very well, will do. I don’t know if you’ll be all that comfy in my body but we’ll see I guess.

1 Like

A different version of me would in habit the body. I technically wouldn’t be there. Just a piece of me. I’ll still be here.

3 Likes

I see. Thanks, for the info do you mind me attempt a free reading a little bit later by the way?

1 Like

That’s fine.

2 Likes

I take it you send a PM if I pass or not?

1 Like

If I send you a pm, yes. Otherwise, I won’t say anything.

3 Likes

I would like to try this as well.

1 Like

I’m preoccupied with something else, and not sure about possession. Other than that I would be interested.

1 Like

I can give you a hug instead x

1 Like

I have seen his powers, the sigil better have shades of lapis lazuli blue in it x

1 Like

Done. Could you send me a PM with the sigil?

1 Like

How could you have done it without a sigil?

Sure.

3 Likes

Concentrating on your avatar and invoking you, probably not an effective method.

1 Like