My cat is missing and Im devastated. Can anyone help?

Sort of, yes. In the center of my neighborhood, there’s a large patch of uncleared, unused land that’s full of trees and plants. It’s essentially a small forest.

1 Like

I would suggest, you go there, with as many people you can find, and look around calling him, and do you have 4g? just in case i have some more indications i can tell you

@nbns
anyone live INSIDE the forest? are there chalet type houses or a farmer?

i must go eat now, im sure you will find him

Yes, I have 4G. It’s a pretty unlivable area because it’s overrun with the plant life that’s there. Most of the time it’s gated off, but it’s easy to get into. There are apartment buildings all around the perimeter. Not sure how old this satellite picture is, but here’s what im talking about.

pm me so i remember

ok, based on what i and others have seen, he got lost among the woods during the thunderstorm but someone took him in as shelter, i need to remember this for later, my mind is a bit of a mess, so i forget things

Freya is good for returning kitties. I evoked Freya when a cat close to me went missing in a heat wave. Freya returned the kitty within a day, safe and sound. Evoke Freya with sincerity, love, offerings, bleed your heart out. Then get your boots on the ground and get out looking, asking, everything. Good luck xx

3 Likes

Very interesting!

thank you :heart: