My Candle Broke?

I’ve been burning a candle for the last few days with Bune, Caluneck, Astaroth, Lucifer, and Beelzebub’s sigils on it. Last night, the flame was dancing with my chantings, and burning high. (It was cute, and I liked it, it made me smile and laugh.) I didn’t notice, until today that where Clauneck and Bune’s sigils are, it’s burnt black and a crack has formed? I’m using a candle that’s in a glass holder. Maybe it was too strong, or I did it wrong. I never feel negative energy when they’re around, and I don’t feel negative energy today. I don’t associate demons with negative energy, but when spirits mean harm, you can sense it. I don’t feel that. I think it’s important to add, I bought the candle at Walmart.

EDIT: Grammatical errors.

I’ve used one of those glass ones too and the entire thing is cracked/broke and blackened. I’m fairly certain it happened due to the heat

1 Like

Okay, just want to make sure I’m not pissing Clauneck, Bune, Lucifer, Astaroth or Beelzebub. I don’t want to disrespect.

Good to know. I was curious also. Thanks.

1 Like

It could indicate either A.) a lot of power in the magick B.) you pissed someone or something off or C.) the heat caused the glass jar to crack.

1 Like

Glass is a tricky thing for candles.
One of my old candle holders for Kali which were glass broke aswell because of the heat.

1 Like

I hope it was just too powerful, or the glass. I would hate to piss of any spirit I work with; or any in that matter. I try to be as respectful as I can. Haha.

Yeah, a lot of people are saying the flame was too high.