My boyfriend was slandered

Great, sounds good!!! Thanks so much for all your help, I really appreciate it!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

It’s a joke💀

2 Likes

Just reverse his cruelty back on him, multifold. There’s your revenge, but with less work. And then perform a ritual to either silence him (I’ve learned from hard experience that it’s very hard to shut people up when they’re determined), or force him to trip himself up in his lies so he gets caught out or is forced to admit to the truth (easier to do).

1 Like

Diseases are beautiful so is justice make it so the liar is exposed as the liar and clear the name of your friend.
Work it so the one mouthing off lies digs a deep muddy ditch for themselves.
Ask GK for gnosis and wisdom from Satanis and Lucifer

1 Like

Sounds good but I’m not sure how to do a reverse like that. Would making up my own ritual work?

I have a feeling that the guy who lied about my boyfriend does this with other innocent people as well just to come up on top the dirty way.
I’m currently waiting for results but waiting patiently. Something nasty will be coming his way.
I also considered asking Lucifer for his help since he’s usually my go-to for multiple reasons. Perhaps I’ll have a chat with him about it.

Thanks!

2 Likes

When I do a reversal, I typically command one of the spirits I often work with. Azazel can do it. Or, if you don’t mind employing angels, Hayiel is great for reversals. Or if you’re comfortable working with a loa spirit, Marinette could do it.

1 Like

Hm, I would recommend a sour jar. Instead of souring the target’s personal relationship, I would recommend doing so with his professional relationship to the company by adding his name and the company’s name, logo, advertisement into the jar. You can add cayenne pepper to promote arguements or toxic plants to “poison” his standing. That will likely get rid of him, as it takes more than money to get someone to stay in the long run. If you do so, I would also protect your boyfriend as it may create a toxic environment until the target walks away

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks! A loa might be interesting as I have a connection with Papa Legba. Thanks so much for all the options :smile:

Yes I was also considering a jar spell as well. Definitely a shut up spell with a sour jar would pair nicely. One of my goals here is to definitely get him fired and have everyone in that profession dislike and distrust him to prevent him from getting work in the future.

I’ve started a daily protection ritual from Damon Brand’s book Magickal Protection and I’m hoping that will protect him from the lies this guy is spreading.

Thanks for the advice!!

2 Likes

Hiya OP! The best revenge tends to be the most poetic one. For optimal outcomes, get a being to tear out the throat of the slanderer! Dogs are good at that. You can also shut them up by stuffing their mouth with something via sympathetic magic, like nails, ants, or wasps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting! For that should I make like a kind of voodoo doll and fill it with those objects? Or doing a jar spell and sticking them in there? Thanks!!

1 Like

Hiya! A sympathetic idol like a voodoo doll would work, provided you can perceive it as the physical person you are affecting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks so much!! :smiley:

1 Like

Ok no worries. If you’re going to request that Marinette helps you with this, remember, she is all about dealing with cruelty and oppression. I don’t know what the slander was about or whether it was cruel, but keep that in mind. Another good loa to approach would be Maman Brigitte, as she is very good at bringing justice.

1 Like

Great, thanks!! I appreciate your help :sparkles:

1 Like