My boyfriend was slandered

Hi all

As the topic states, false accusations were made against my boyfriend by some guy trying to take over his position in his profession. Thankfully nobody believed him but I want to make sure this doesn’t happen again and I want him to pay for what he did.

I’m looking for swift revenge. I was reading some other topics and found that Raum and Pazuzu were good for revenge, but I’ve never worked with them before nor do I really feel drawn to work with them. I was considering Marbas to make this guy suffer with disease since I feel close to him and I have called on him before.

I’m not really a beginner with evocation, but more intermediate level I would say.

Any suggestions on who would be good for a swift but strong revenge? I would like to perform something tonight while my anger is still fresh.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Was also thinking I could mix some hoodoo in and do a shut up spell to prevent him from opening his stupid mouth again.

I really want to knock this asshole down :innocent:

2 Likes

just call marbas like you were planning

2 Likes

Can’t you just make this guy lose his job? Geez…

Yes I could, but I came here asking advice for who would be best to provide those results quickly.

But I want to inflict some sort of physical misfortune on top. Don’t know why you’re criticizing my decisions for revenge in the baneful magick forum lmao

2 Likes

Are you wanting revenge or to silence him? Or both?

Both!!

1 Like

Glasya-Labolas

3 Likes

I’ll do it for you if you wanna send me a pic of the guy I’ll also charge you 12k tho

1 Like

Pazuzu definitely gets the job done quickly based on several experiences from others.

2 Likes

I read that he’s good too. Thanks, I’ll do some research :smiley:

I think Pazuzu would be a good choice but some say that he is a little chaotic. But some say the opposite? I’m conflicted lol. Have you had any experiences with him?

1 Like

Damn that’s cheap gimme your paypal

No experience personally but a few I know of have had Pazuzu as their go to for baneful magick. And yes he can be chaotic :smiling_imp:

1 Like

No advertising in the forum

1 Like

Awesome, thanks so much!! :smile:

1 Like

No problem :+1: Do what you have to do for revenge.

1 Like

By the way, you can try with President Marbas but I believe he’ll have them suffer pain for sure but at a slower pace. Kinda like slowly bleeding to death waiting to die. You want quick results and quick revenge, evoke one who’s more reckless…if you’re really angry about the situation.

1 Like

Hmm. I do want quick results but I also want long lasting results. Maybe I could ask for help from both Pazuzu and Marbas?? My only concern is if they don’t mix well with one another. The last thing I want to do is piss them off lol

1 Like

In that case you can try requesting to either of them your desired result. But baneful is baneful so they might honor your request however they want. I’m no expert but it’s worth a try evoking both and see how it goes.

1 Like