My best advice,from a new magician to new magicians

Study,research,practice.DO NOT GIVE UP. Im only 3months into the arts and i came to the realization or premenition to slow my roll, i thought i was going to just do evocation in one day. But i can say after alot of praying to Lucifer for help and guidance i was successful with performing THE STAR OF LUCIFER which was my first time having a presence come forth, It was soooo powerful and life changing.Ive had goose bumps for hours. The best advice ive been given was pick your path and go with it. The path will take yot where u need to go.

8 Likes

The star of Lucifer ? Is that a ritual ?

it was to my understanding a ritual to empower ones third eye,but i gained that and more,im still buzzing from the energy. i feel a confidence like never before.driven,aware…it changed my perception,my awareness. I found it on this site given by C Kendall.The more the its performed the more u benefit from it

Nice! You kid sharing it ? Kinda want to check it out lol

1 Like

i obtianed this from C Kendall 6n this site. Type in his name under USER NAME. Or try star of Lucifer/stellar eye…the energy that came in the room was incredible,since ive seen Lucifers face as a firey red dragon in my room. I felt safe, if u camt find it hit me back and i will post it for u,i have it written down and have memorized it