My Attempts at a 72 Goetic Spirits QnA

And yet another boost in my energy as I hear
“Take it, it’s yours”

3 Likes

To answer your question; firstly I meditate and then get the energy flowing then eventually I put a video on with the enn playing in the background and the sigil on the screen while gazing at the screen to activate the sigil

4 Likes

I need to find a way of managing the increase in energy. The time the energy is warm and spread in my face

1 Like

Take breaks imo

1 Like

Oh I should state-I’m invoking not evoking. I’m calling the spirits inwards rather than physically conjuring them. That might explain a bit more for why I’m not seeing the spirits as much as I should do. I’m invoking because well, I have no equipment so, might as well get used to the energies before the engagement of working with them

1 Like

With this thread I also hope to show you all that there is an element of risk in working with these spirits as there is always a risk. If you are not prepared mentally then you can get fucked over by human nature. “IE I have to control them!” or “Fuck fuck fuck! They’re going to hurt me!” these are human feelings from an ego-centered mind

1 Like

Like all things it is best to use precaution. Do not bite off more than you can chew, otherwise you’ll fuck yourself over

2 Likes

Wow great post here, but im still new and i wanna ask, how do you talk to them? do you imagine them and imagine what they are speaking? all in the head? i understand that in order to be successful in this type of working is to have the wits and guts to believe but im just curious how you do it yourself

you learn, you speak with them telepathically, at least I do

4 Likes

just checking in. Mani you alright bro? sending you strength, power and knowledge!

1 Like

Yeah I do need to continue my work with them. Kind of got scared off for a bit.

1 Like