My altars and magick items... all gone! (please help)

One of the advantages of becoming an adult is that you can cut ties with assholes, no matter if they are family or not. Doing so is one of the most important decisions I have made. I just wish I had done it earlier.

3 Likes

He provides for me. I think i will puppet him.

3 Likes

Exactly. Make him obey you.

4 Likes

Yeah exactly.

Thanks

1 Like

Just continue to manipulate him until you
Can pay for your own belongings (you have a job)
Are old enough to leave him.

Alright thanks. I will do that.

1 Like

Perfect thing to do.

Magick is a way of life, the spirits are with you until you ask them to go. No worries - you still have your powers with or without tools. Try going into nature and talk to these spirits of you will, feel everything. Your spirituality is crucial for all areas of life, all the time, it is what precedes the physical world, no matter what your dad may say, it is the way it is. Don’t let anyone tell you not to be spiritual, we are spirit, first and foremost, and your father things he might know best, while he in reality potentially has zero understanding of what you are doing. Your spiritual path is crucial, as it is the core, the number one reason why you, your dad or anyone else is here, be it in some form or another…; this is your path, your free will experience as a living god in this cosmos, this is your prime time, your adventure and no-one can just take that away from you…it’s your path, not that of your father, he’s not walking in your shoes. You are in a cosmos with infinite possibilities which also actively can be accessed through spiritual practices, that are building up your wisdom- how well you explore that right now will define how wonderful, you will do in life, beyond your wildest imagination…; Your life will be full of possibilities because YOU are at the core of all these possibilities :wink: as the master of your life, The captain of your ship…; the creator of your world…; You may want to find a preferably benevolent spell to have your father be more of a supportive person…if you find the right formula, feel free to educate the forum about it…; it might help many who are experiencing the same…; :slight_smile: everyone here is always looking for what works…;

Trust yourself, since I assume you see him every day, the feedback of how things work out will he right in front of your eyes. If you can do your Magick in nature, it’s a great place to do it.

Also talking to Gaia the planetary spirit is also a way to yield results in your Magick. She me even manifest in the form of a Lady visible through your third eye dot either way she’s always there she is omnipresent. Even if you are in your room and you decide to speak to her she will hear you however when being in nature you might do a better job at receiving her communication more clearly as you keep walking around, or meditate. All magic in nature either way is most powerful.

Cheers :wink:

5 Likes

Yes thanks

1 Like

Yeah i will puppet him until i grow up.

1 Like

What a wonderful reply!

1 Like

You live under your fathers roof?
Do you pay for room and food?
Having your father throw away your stuff sucks but depending on your situation there might not be much legal room in your favor.
When i was living home i had to follow mu parents rules its was their house and i was a minor, once i got 18 i had the option to follow the rules in their house or move out on my own.
If you cant move out then try set up your stuff somewhere else where they cant find them.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking your time to tell me this good words of advice. I will definitely adhere to them.

Okay thanks

My question is did his old man just fuck himself by destroying stuff dedicated to loa?

6 Likes

This is what I was about to say.
The Loa will be pissed about having their things destroyed like that; the father ignorent stepped into a hornets nest.

Also this isn’t about respect but power. The father doesn’t care about his kids feelings or beliefs, he just wants to dominate.

He thinks he actually has power, it’s cute. OP don’t let it get to you, you’re the one with power and the Loa will be there to back you up for the disgraceful way your father acted.
Totally agree, puppet his bitch ass.

Remember they are called tools for a reason, it’s inside you not the items. You also don’t need to buy things, you can make them as well. You got this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Had a similar scenario play out for me not long ago, I cant spoil the lesson that is to be learned, brother just keep watch there is meaning behind this.

1 Like

Did you ever take a photo of your altar or items?

If you did then you have them, believe that they will come back to you.

One thing he can’t take is your personal freedom to believe or create magick.

3 Likes

I finds it funny that so many seems to think the father is the bad guy per automatic.
I agree its disrespectful to throw OP’s stuff away and he could have said he dont want that kind of things in hes house and given OP a chance to move it.
That said its still the parents house and they can set the rules in this house.
Not sure exactly how old OP is but allmost 20 from earlier statement so then the solution is get your own place and you wont have to worry.

Dont know of you all here but no way in hell would i go home to my parents and do whatever the hell i want its their place and there rules go, same for husets in my home. And when i get kids i will sure teach them that aswell.
If you are a guest then respect the owners rules or get the FUCK out.

2 Likes