My 4th evocation. Uriel. That was INTENSE!

Hi BALG! Too excited to keep silent.

Some brief background: started my practices again on 1st of September on daily basis. Doing Success Magick workings, Mystical Words of Power (1st part rituals with occasionally a 2nd part one), and at this time used several sigils and talismans from Archangels of Magick to great success for myself and other people. Also doing Circle of Power ritual from AAoM before each working.

So. My previous attempts to “serious” stuff was invocation of Gabriel (quality of discipline), and evoking Raziel to help awaken my astral senses and empower my workings for 3 nights in a row. I’m shure it worked, but as for senses there was nothing so impressive (but something there was, yes).

Untill this very day, about half an hour ago. I decided to evoke Uriel to help me with my work projects (I am working in a relatively creative industry). Did everything as was said in the book, and started to feel some changes almost from the beginning of chanting words.

And then, moment of truth. Everything was said and done, I rised my eyes from the smartphone screen with a sigil, ready to project evocation keys in the room, chanting the name of archangel in my head…

And the I SAW. Something like a black door or portal or wide pillar surrounded by white light, then there was more light. And sensations, tingling/“static” all over my body, like when I work with sigils, but many times more powerful, and also something like… Dunno how to describe it. Tension? Partial paralysis? Not exactly. And saying the name instantly sent a jolt of energy in my body.

But senses in one thing. A vision, that was what shocked me. Like… Guys. There I was, standing with my eyes wide open, and I didn’t see my room. I’ve seen this “door” and white light! Like it was almost material, like I can touch it!

And then I forgot my request lol. Rememberered it briefly, said it in a strange manner, repeating myself sometimes… Well, thanks to for not mumbling or stuttering, I guess.

Well, that’s it. If you have some additional questions - feel free to ask!

And my question is… Did someone experience same phenomenas during archangel or any other evocation?

10 Likes

That sounds like an amazing experience, has your request been answered?

I have only had the tingling sensation and some form of sleep paralysis. It wasnt during an evocation but during a period when I was a lot of spiritual work.

Which particular book did you use? you mentioned a lot.
I need help from Uriel and I think I need to do a real evocation.

Hello!

Sorry, was kicked out of occult for some time due to life issues. In case it’s still actual question - I used Archangels of Magick by GOM. The evocation technique here is quite simple and powerful, and sigil part is even simplier and worked like a charm for me too.

About tingling and sleep paralysis - I can relate! “Tingling” is actually pretty common among practicioners, and something close to a sleep paralysis I experience every time I enter the trance state (just breathing and relaxation usually getting me there).

1 Like

How do u invoke Uriel? Did he speak to you?

Welcome @Eagle3355 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3