Mutli layered spell

How was your result

1 Like

Highly successful!! I’m sorry for the delay!!

1 Like

This. This is what Ive been looking for as a solution to the question, how to springload an advanced ritual or spell. Now to study enchantment and spelling.

2 Likes

Hi @DarkestKnight

My going to tell you my situation - there is a girl in my office and I like her, I also told her my feelings but she said we are only friends nothing more then that I never see you in that way, exp boyfriend , so what should I do

I already ask dantalion to generate romantic feelings in that girl so now who should I request and what that request should be ? To maker her may girlfriend

and the book I use for connecting demon is (Demons of magick by Gordon Winterfield)

Do as you will but I would wait until there are at least some feelings on her part before trying to make her your girlfriend. Wait for a result from Dantalion before asking another demon (especially since having her as a girlfriend does not automatically mean that she will have feelings for you. People can get together for many reasons without catching feelings at all).

2 Likes

How long should I wait . I make my request to Dantalion on 9/sepl/23 since then it’s going to be 1 month and 2 days

And how I know that she feel romantic feelings for me

Usually it would manifest in flirtatious behaviour.

There’s no set time, but I would say that if you don’t see at least some indication of her feelings towards you changing within two months, then you should try again.

3 Likes

Can anyone with experience in layered spell contact me? :chart_with_upwards_trend::ladder:

I have also called upon Seere as well when doing layered love spells, for speed. Hope this helps!

2 Likes