Mutahar/SomeOrdinaryGamers (YouTuber) checked out BALG

For those who care to see what an outsiders thoughts are on the courses that are sold etc.

0.54-6.36
(ngl I agree with how expensive it is)
1 Like

Did you see critikal or penguinz cover somr of their live rituals? Lmao. I admit to thinking it would be hilarious seeing him view this stuff, but was too embarrassed to post about it when he made the video like a week later.

3 Likes

Well, I suppose it is a lot of Papa Johns…when you’re only interested in the pepperoni, it’s a little cheaper…

H3H3 did one a while ago, which was a little more involved Become a Living God -- h3h3 reaction video - YouTube

3 Likes

A lot of people don’t like it when other people make money and are successful for some reason. It probably makes them feel better about their own lack of achievement.

And everyone makes fun of the sex magick until their minds explode from how much better orgasms get.

2 Likes

Lol! No such thing as bad publicity!

1 Like

It happens, gotta make a living somehow, albeit ill never spent $999 dollars on a ritual that’s silly to me and suspect, that ritual better come with special affects if I’m wasting that much on it lol.

However there’s way cheaper rituals that can do the same thing.

Either way not everyone wants common jobs and doing what you love us no shame.

5 Likes

Have you ever thought whats up with $999?
Hear this! He says why at 4:20

1 Like

Lol I’m at work but even then what’s up is just the price is really high. XD I’m 99.9% sure it has nothing to do with the Ennead lol.

2 Likes

I get that the people who offer these courses have put lots of effort in it and stuff, but $999? Goddamn dude, that’s quite a sum

2 Likes

Most people I know disagree with his work

2 Likes

I personally don’t disagree with anyone who is making money from their skills, but I don’t believe people should be willing to throw away large sums of money on intangible things. Your life’s necessities come before someone else doing a ritual for you.

A lot of ritual for hires are like 20-50 dollars which is an okay-ish price because it’s their skills they’re putting up, their life’s work. I guess the same could be said about people charging nearly 1k for a ritual but at the end of the day if the ritual doesn’t work the customer gets blamed for “focusing on the results” which has become a normal excuse for these kinds of failures. Not this specifically but in general when it comes to ritual for hires, and you just lost nearly 1k lol so you’re the clown and the one who did the ritual sleeps fine whether or not it worked for you or not.

4 Likes

High prices are the exact reason you learn to do it yourself.

1 Like