Musical magick

Yknow? They play into each other like meditation and magick, or meditation and things you’d do to be doing them. Somewhere they meet and create the same shade. Its hard to explain with all the duality in verbal language as we know it…

If there were a song about it however…:smiling_imp:

Sometimes I use a few lines from Snow Patrol’s song ‘Run’ - Light Up,Light Up as of you had a choice when evoking

In the year Hecate and I met (2016), I listened to this song a long while nearly every day and the lyrics really intrigued me. After a few Hecatean experiences I listened to the song again and realized that all that time before she started popping up, I was already programming the hymn in my brain.

A spectre of black
and unending radiance
Of glorious splendour
And terrifying countenance

Sister and lover
honoured and scorned
Most holy hierodule
Queen of the thorns

Mother and daughter
Consort and virgin
Red is her vestments
black is her skin

Earthen vessel
Of glory and blood
Wounded death mother
Courtesan of God

She arose fully formed
from the shattered shell of a black egg
She appears as a spectre
draped in black or in white or in red
She bears a thousand names
but all will remain unspoken
She is the sceptre, she is the crown,
a seal that must never be broken

1 Like

A while after a terrifying experience in the caves in South Netherlands where I live, I meditated on this song and automatically visualized myself back in the cave. As I was walking through the cave again down the tunnels a ball of light showed up in the darkness. I decided to follow it. I kept on walking until I got to the end of a tunnel and entered a massive black space. I saw the ladder down the wall and hung from it and then I saw myself hanging there from a helicopter view. It was like a scene from the Tomb Raider games when Lara discovers some secret entrance. I then healed from the experience. The reason I got stuck in these caves in 2017 was because I walked in with someone who apparently knew the way. She used to know the way and I certainly believe she did, but that time things went wrong. It took us 20 minutes to get out of the cave, my boyfriend got us out. The last time a couple got lost in the caves, was 2 years ago and it was a German couple who were psychology students in Maastricht (Netherlands). They were lost for 21 hours. Years ago 3 boys lost the way and were found dead. As soon I realized that she didn’t know the way to go or the way back, I panicked. I took off my mala and starting praying to Hecate to get us the fuck out of here.

Lately I’m realizing that fear what I experienced that summer in the caves,
was actually an initiation from Hecate. I was confronted with fear, life threatening fear. It was also the death of a friendship with the person that took us in the cave. She had to get out of my life. I was naive. And I had my lesson.

1 Like

Interesting you mentioned her.

1 Like

If you can create inner audio music in your mind you can commune with any alien race. Just emenate your intention through the harmony you create. Let the music be a language and achieve communion. I’ve done this with aliens.

One week I kept hearing heavy metal music at night and I had this vision of a metal concert flying through space. I even met them in outerspace and jammed with them. A few dayd later I found out a comet named “the beast” was passing the Earth that same week…

1 Like

Similar experiences?