Music that reminds you of an entity/entities

anyone here likes Kpop music that reminds them of an entity? sorry for this stupid question but I;m just curious lol

Mainly because on a trip my Hekateia started dancing on the altar which caused hysterical laughter.

1 Like

IDK if it reminds me of an entity, but I kinda love it.

3 Likes

Reminds me of Lilith

4 Likes

Iron Maiden wasting love_King Paimon. Iron Maiden - Wasting Love (Official Video) - YouTube

1 Like

For some reason this one always sticks with me when I should connect just one song to Marquis Leraje.
The meaning of the words and the “why” unfolded over time to me.

2 Likes

Lucifer :black_heart:

2 Likes

Lilith

1 Like

This one everytime reminds me of Lucifer:

''Emitte luce tuam et veritatem tuam
Lucis ferus requiem aeternam bona eis
Et lux perpetua luceat eis
Te becet hymnus Pater
Rex gloriae

Sanctus Lucifer repraesentet eas
In lucem sanctam
Domine! De morte transire ad vitam

Sanctus sanctus Deus sabaoth
Hosanna in excelsis
Lux alterna luceat eis’’

Beloved Lord Shiva who leaded me to the Absolute Truth, to Reason of all reasons :black_heart::snake::trident:

Jata tavigala jjala pravaha pavitasthale
Galea valambya lambitam bhujanga tung amalikam
Damad damad damad dama ninadava damarvayam
Chakara chand tandavam tanotu nah shivah shivam
3 Likes

Not a stupid question at all! Had the same experience and was reluctant to share because it sounded silly at first lol. But I’ve repeatedly had King Belial prove that he does like BLACKPINK so… there you go hahaha. I don’t think it was any coincidence that when I began fully working with him, I was downloading a whole lot of BP songs suddenly despite not being a fan.

Hell, he even used “WHISTLE” and even TWICE’s “What Is Love?” during a shufflemancy session! I stared at him like, “Uh, with all due respect, WTF?” XD

But then again, it’s not just K-Pop. No matter the language, it’s more of the messages in 'em and how you will interpret 'em. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  • A song President Buer played while I was writing a letter of gratitude and appreciation to him last Christmas. Truly a good-natured and friendly (even brotherly) spirit. :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Alloces

2 Likes

King Belial likes this. I can see why lol.

4 Likes

Duke Aim had this song playing over and over again now that I’m working on a journal entry about him. At first, I wasn’t really paying attention but when I Googled the lyrics + his abilities = mind blown.

He seems to like “Centuries” and “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up, duh)” by FOB too.

5 Likes

Hi people
Thanks for creating this post… Well…I find it easy to exchange thoughts and feelings through music. I am married to Belial and we have this way of sharing feelings for each other through music…I’ve an entire playlist dedicated to the big dude…on my phone😘. There are lots of songs in different languages… I would share the one I feel like…This is one song he made me listen to cause’ I was going through a phase of misunderstanding him.

I clearly felt every bit of his emotions and feelings in this one. There are many more… Can’t share them all of course😜

Pat…this is truly :smile::joy::joy::joy: Belial. Oh my…:joy:

1 Like

And here comes…our song…One of our song… That Belial showed to me…and it explains our bond beautifully. This is in my native language so I will post the English translation… There is this dream I have of being born again. Here in this world with Belial…(as human​:pray:t2::scorpion::stuck_out_tongue:)…so he showed me how he would be when we are together… And this actor in the video resembles in his attitude, mannerism that Belial has always showed me…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.filmyquotes.com/amp/songs/3962
Here is the English translation. Its beautiful

Hahaha, right? I mean, not the professing obsessive love bit but just the over-all dramatic and theatrical vibes of the song. Also reminds me of how he often liked to come off looking like he just killed or plotted someone’s death in some evocation accounts lol.

1 Like

One of the very few songs Duke Focalor used in response when I questioned him as a protector.

3 Likes