Muscle twitching?

Ohhhh okay makes sense thanks been wondering for some time now

2 Likes

Hello Apswanson08,

It sounds like our third eye charka is acting up. The lines are it connecting into the lower charkas. You should also feel it going upwards to the crown charka. As for why, it could be your third eye strengthening. See if you don’t start seeing orbs and other things shortly here if not already.

Zen

1 Like

I will go ahead and add I assume you are looking for a spirit to connect to. But I think you already know which spirit that is. I could be wrong but it might be Aosoth.

Zen

1 Like

I’ve never heard of that spirit before but you are correct I have been searching for a spirit to connect with I’m going to search the spirit u mentioned

Is this spirit related to Hecate by chance?

More so Santa Muerte, but she is a unique spirit.

Zen

Do some physical exercise and stenches. Perhaps have some bananas for potassium or increase sodium intake a little but make sure you drink plenty of good water and sweat it out via workout or using the sauna or just by being active. No spirit work is needed here I think. IMO

2 Likes

Hey, there @StarDavid I see you joined us back in 2017, but have never properly introduced yourself. Since it is a rule here, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

i have too this problem. When i do yoga, it gets lighter, but it doesn’t go away completely. Is kundalini yoga or absorbing energy to open blockages and doing healing work more benefical on blockages ?

I think it depends on how you use the yoga, and if you put your mind to intending to dissolve the blocks.
Absorbing energy, done the wrong way could add to the block and make it bigger. I would not try to add more energy behind a block to blast through it, or example. This could be dangerous. Being gentle with it, but firm and sure in your mind, will get you further faster.

There is a method of self healing call the Water Method of Taoist Meditation (there’s a couple of books by this name) that focus on cultivating energy and using is to dissolve blocks, including headaches.

The safest way to remove energy from the body is the Iron Tongs technique, where you visualise you are handling iron chopsticks and using them to pull out the unwanted energy.

Energy can return to where it’s used to being as well, so after removal, be sure to send it somewhere where it can’t come back. Giving it to a tree, or deep into the earth to be recycled works the best.

2 Likes

Ye it’s funny cuz when I read or think about spirits it starts to happen

1 Like

I think medically a doctor would say it is a panic attack or some other psychological cause.

Your muscles might also twitch because you used them a lot. I walk a lot and it makes my calf muscles twitch sometimes when I’m resting afterwards.

With that said, there are certainly supernatural caused events that can make twitches happen. Really pay attention to how it feels when it happens. In my case it feels like someone is punching me lightly. When it happens to me, I consider it a psychic attack (after I ruled out other possible causes).

If it is constant, like 24/7, then maybe it is a medical caused problem a doctor can fix. But if it happens mainly when you are thinking about spirits, then I would think it could have a supernatural cause. I guess you have to try different rituals and see what happens. Don’t become panicked–I believe if your will is strong enough you can overcome anything.

Thanks and yeah idk exactly what I’m gonna do about it yet I only started once I started magick and it’s just the muscle that twitch internally it’s not visible to anyone els.

One of the signs of chi flow is muscle twitching. When I do qi gong standing meditation, my calves and thighs twitch a lot, and even my arms.

Hm maybe I should look into chi it’s happening in my face rn but I can’t kinda stop it and make it happen it’s weird I don’t feel like it’s a negative thing I just wish I knew what to do since it happens so often now

Also can u open back my other topic the other mod already closed the duplicate

No. I closed it for a reason, which I just explained to you in PM.

Sorry just saw thanks

So an update now I have the constant sensation of a triangle formation on my face

One dot on my forehead

Another under my left eye
An
Another under my right eye

So far I can only think of the Fire symbol being relevant to this.

I meant* Stretches