Multiple methods for achieving a magickal goal?

I very recently performed a lust spell using the basic candle magic method as outlined by E. A. and was wondering if opening a sigil dedicated to the same goal would be advisable or if this would just dilute the power of both rituals and lessen the impact on my target?

One ritual, one purpose. Wait to see if the candle spell worked. If nothing after, say, a couple of weeks, then you can open the sigil of a demon to help. Sounds like you are lusting after the result, so you have to LET GO in order for the magick to work.

One ritual, one purpose. Wait to see if the candle spell worked. If nothing after, say, a couple of weeks, then you can open the sigil of a demon to help. Sounds like you are lusting after the result, so you have to LET GO in order for the magick to work.

Indeed, but you can take a strategic aproach using varius method for different purposes that in conjunction point towards a single goal.

TWF did a post about it

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/weaving-a-web-of-magickal-success/msg26913/#msg26913

Using that aproach towards your goals will enhance the possibilities of good results and will reduce in great measure the lust for results (which of course is intimately link to the results).

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:3, topic:2568”]

Indeed, but you can take a strategic aproach using varius method for different purposes that in conjunction point towards a single goal.

TWF did a post about it

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/weaving-a-web-of-magickal-success/msg26913/#msg26913

Using that approach towards your goals will enhance the possibilities of good results and will reduce in great measure the lust for results (which of course is intimately link to the results).[/quote]Very true, but I don’t think, from the description, the OP is thinking strategically. He seems to want to throw multiple spells at the same goal, rather than multiple spells leading to a larger goal.

I’m trying to keep the end result out of my mind, when it does come to mind I push it out and occupy myself elsewhere but you’re right, I should just let things take their course for the next week or so.

Your going to think about the results, its unavoidable. If it were something easily forgotten you wouldn’t have performed a ritual for it. Forgetting isn’t the problem worrying is the problem, the more you worry or doubt the more your killing the intent. All magick is both internal and external even if we don!'to realize it, you may cause a shift in yourself that will cause an external reaction causing the results to manifest or vice versa, you cause an external change which causes the internal change you desire. Just trust that your magick is making change and results are coming, don’t dwell on it, just know. The more success you have the more all those coincidences that resulted in you getting your desire will cease to be coincidence anymore.

2 Likes