MST Section 4 - Clarification Bindu chakra or Zeal chakra

RE: About an hour into Section 4 of the Mastering Soul Travel course, where EA talks about the chakras:

EA, you mention the Bindu chakra as being located at the base of the skull. Do you mean the Zeal chakra?

My understanding is that the Bindu chakra is located higher up on the back of the head, where the occiput and parietal bones of the skull meet, and most people have a “cowlick” in their hair at this point. Whereas the Zeal chakra is located at the base of the skull, where there’s an indentation.

It would be great if this could be clarified please.

You have a good point there.

Seems a little quiet in here so far.
The Bindu chakra appears to be located right inside the pineal gland, emanating through the top back of the skull, while the Zeal chakra seems to be the one at the base of the skull. I hear the Zeal chakra is a point through which demons tend to possess people, hence why a Satanist friend of mine, tatooed a sigil of his personal demon on it. That said, I have not yet personally verified the efficacy of this.

Concerning the zeal/bindu chakraI have not found any coherence between different systems which would back this up. Some even claim the Ajna chakra is in the place of the bindu chakra and vice versa. It appears that different systems describe the chakras differently.

The best thing to do in my opinion would be to go back to the Indian source of these teachings.

Having any success with Soul Travel so far?

I was able to travel the same day I took EA’s course. Been messing around ever since.

Have you tried visiting people in their dreams?
I did it to a girlfriend of mine who lives at the other end of the country. We had a bad argument months ago and never talked since then.

So right after getting started I decided to visit her in a good way, while she was asleep (around 3am).

2 days later I get a phone call from her telling me that she had a dream with me. She previously dreamt with me but the dreams werent that good. So I asked “whta was it like, was I a vampire that killed people again?”

And she said “no, no it was such a good and beautiful dream…I feel sad now because you’re not here”.

:slight_smile: Coincidence? Don’t think so

No such thing! :wink:
Keep up the great work.

[quote=“tijuanabe, post:2, topic:4477”]You have a good point there.

Seems a little quiet in here so far.
The Bindu chakra appears to be located right inside the pineal gland, emanating through the top back of the skull, while the Zeal chakra seems to be the one at the base of the skull. I hear the Zeal chakra is a point through which demons tend to possess people, hence why a Satanist friend of mine, tatooed a sigil of his personal demon on it. That said, I have not yet personally verified the efficacy of this.

Concerning the zeal/bindu chakraI have not found any coherence between different systems which would back this up. Some even claim the Ajna chakra is in the place of the bindu chakra and vice versa. It appears that different systems describe the chakras differently.

The best thing to do in my opinion would be to go back to the Indian source of these teachings.

Having any success with Soul Travel so far?

I was able to travel the same day I took EA’s course. Been messing around ever since.[/quote]

There is always one isnt there - your ace.

J