Movements in a spell

Hi, i hired someone to do a job for me to bring my ex lover back,
she told me i should see movements already because its will be 1 month almsot after we did the spell.
what movements means? like he will contect with me ?
and yes i know i should ask her but i want other opinions.

1 Like

it Doesn’t mean that he will necessarily contact you but yes that can happen, he might try sending you hints like Liking your pictures on social media. Or my advice would be to also do your part to encourage the change to take place, do what you can to grab your ex’s attention. Don’t just sit at home and hope that spell will do everything. Well it can work miracles but when you put in a small effort, the magic magnifies your effort more than you might imagine possible.

1 Like

Hi. can i speak with you in private messages? my story is way more complicated than you think but i don’t want to speak about it here

1 Like

Yes, you can if you want to. :slight_smile:

…keep in mind that you may or may not see spell movement at the month mark everytime you get a spell done. Some spells may have movement within a matter of days, some may take weeks or months to show any movement, it just all depends on a number of things like target’s situation, your situation, whether or not you’re lusting for results, resistance in the work, outside influences, etc.

I hope you see movement soon though, and good luck.

1 Like

One member say here signs mean nothing results yes. If u cnt see results in 5 weeks, redo it again. And purify yourself sometimes its not the caster nut ourselves not i no being me but in orxer to get results we have to clean ourselfes first. Even if taroth say or a nlack cat show up uts minimum and can go down.

you might find that a lot of your movements are internal. Like dreams. Or whispers. They’re everywhere. Even now. You should listen.

Things often call to you when you think of them. Even just a thought could make them appear. This isn’t so obvious to most people, and I don’t even know where I learned this.

Try to be aware of it. It’s here.

1 Like