Mottled Magic: My Grimoire of Spells, Oils, Sigils, and More

Masculine Seduction Oil

Imtended to be used by gay men. It has several uses such as glamor magic, love spells, and seduction. Use to attract a dark and passionate male lover, can be used to seem attractive to other men in general, can glamour yourself temporarily to obtain a dark and passionate aura, or to aid in long-term transformation.

Recommended to dab under your chin and jawline and on the inside of your wrists before going out. You can use this as any other oil otherwise, such as for candle spells, sigils, etc.

For about 2 oz eye dropper bottle:

• 1 tsp Poppy seeds
  • 1 tsp Bloodroot
  • 5 Pomegranate seeds
  • 3 drops Musk oil
  • 3 drops Dragon’s Blood oil
  • 3 drops Jasmine oil
  • 1 tsp Tobacco leaves
  • 1 tsp Sandalwood shavings
  • 1 tsp Cedar shavings
  • Grapeseed Oil

Additionally:
Use/make cedar, tobacco, sandalwood, jasmine, musk, pomegranate, and dragon’s blood scented oils, and add poppy seeds and bloodroot to a small bottle and fill with vodka. Let steep for a month and water down slightly to create a seductive, enchanted cologne.

5 Likes

Hi there, may I know whether anything needs to be done with these sigils other than opening them in order to maximise their effects? Also, for the ‘To Be Protected’ sigil, can this be used as a ward against impostor spirits or would more ‘traditional’ methods for protection and warding be advised?

1 Like

You need to make them yourself. The act of making them activates them. They don’t have to be perfect.

Yes, the sigil can help protect from imposter spirits, they fall in the category of “evil spirits” for the sake of this sigil’s effects.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I printed them out and traced over them, I hope this suffices:)

1 Like

Jupitarian Pentacle for Home

Written in the halo is “ אכיאל “ , Archangel Ariel

Written around the circle is “I have indeed built a magnificent temple for you, a place for you to dwell forever.”

This pentacle is to be used under the day and hour of Jupiter to evoke Jupiter and the angel Ariel to bring you home or housing opportunities. I used it to help a homeless friend find a home and it worked within a week.

12 Likes

Any thing for anxiety

How can I use this sigil?

Do you have anything to cause love obsession?

You can use anything here, that’s why I posted it

I have a few love spells here, please search this thread

1 Like

Thank you

do you have to be lucid? could you charge and place under pillow? does it work instantly?

Can be used to help create or maintain astral doorways in general

It was created with the intention of lucid dreams but you can try it with other astral gateway techniques

You can do any of those. It may not work the very first time, but it speeds progress time in skill.

4 Likes

This seems like a challenge to draw would it work if printed during planetary hour? Or how can i use it? Trying to get a house at a new location for a fresh start so will try anything to get a place were i want to live.

The way I made it was by painting it with gold acrylic on blue paper.

For anything I have on this thread, you can change or alter any element you want to given that you understand the risk of it not working or that it may work differently. Experiment with whatever you want to.

It should be used like any other planetary pentacle, which some people do print. If you want to print it instead, go ahead and try it out.

The way I personally use them is once I painted them, I speak out loud to call the powers of the planet and/or spirits involved, repeating three to six times or so. Something like, “I call to thee the powers and spirits of [planet], come to me before me and hear my plea!”

I don’t really have an exact script so its a little different each time. Doesn’t have to rhyme, I just like to do that.

I anoint the seal and sometimes myself on my brow with corresponding oil (in this case, an oil associated with Jupiter), then burn a corresponding incense and/or plant. I sometimes offer other symbolic items if I have them. During the ritual, I state my request, and read any necessary enns, keys, or other phrases. In this case, it would be the quote circling the seal. If I am invoking other spirits, I usually read their enns, chants, etc. I do it a little differently each time, but these are my usual elements. Hope that helps. Good luck.

6 Likes

Can be saved on pc and put on desktop like wallpaper?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I am into Money spell myself and I use numerology.

1 Like

Your charm bags and oils are very impressive. I would like learn to create my own. Where can i learn about the symbolism of the ingredients? Is there maybe a centralised source for that? And what are some tips for a beginner?

Try the search function of the BALG forum. Also, begin with this site on Hoodoo:

1 Like