Mottled Magic: My Grimoire of Spells, Oils, Sigils, and More

Contagion Water for Curses

To make your enemies severely ill.

In a bottle add:

• High proof alcohol
  • Nightshade (for illness)
  • Queen Anne’s Lace (for illness)
  • Wormwood (for disruption)
  • Fennel (for disruption regarding companions)
  • Hemlock (toxicity)
  • 2-3 drops Saturn Oleum
  • Cobweb (to tie it all together)

Keep this bottle in total darkness.

Best to use by adding names or faces of your targets into small bottles and filling with this mixture, then seal with green and black wax. Use caution considering these are toxic ingredients.

5 Likes

Could a magician combine two or more waters/oils to produce a multi effect at once?
And then if successful at that, use even more combined in a layered ritual?

1 Like

technically yes but none of mine are meant to do this unless specified. if you use saturn oleum, that is specifically to work with the planet saturn and its spirits, not any other planet. if you’re combining multiple of similar oils (i.e. desire oil + self-anointing oil) there’s no reason to do this.

it shows more lack of confidence rather than additional power.

solomonic oil is probably the main exception on my list (so far) because some planetary, holy, and demonic work use solomonic magic, and it is technically meant to consecrate tools before a working.

3 Likes

I understand completely, thank you :slight_smile: Less is more.

1 Like

Legal Winning

Burn this sigil along with bay leaf, basil, and sage. It will help garner legal winnings.

5 Likes

To gain positive reputation, to gain friends, to look good among colleagues.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

To improve speech skills, can help win petty battles

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

To divert and reflect back spiritual attacks, to absorb negative energy and convert it to good

8 Likes

To Focus and Refine Energy

Draw this sigil either on your body, large enough to sit on, or draw and cut it out to hold in your hands. Meditate or use it in your energy workings to improve your energy manipulation skills.

To Create Balance

Draw this sigil on your body, large enoug to sit inside, or draw and cut it out to hold in your hands. It will help you rebalance your spiritual energy. You can draw and burn it for a short-term fix in energy imbalances.

5 Likes

To Connect Dreams to the Astral

To help create doorways in your lucid dreams to connect to the astral.
Can be used to help create or maintain astral doorways in general.

9 Likes

For A Silver Tongue

To encourage silver-threaded words and wordsmith cunning.
To help cultivate good rhetoric and logic.
Can also help with dialect and language learning.

7 Likes

For Academic Success

Draw this stave inside your main notebook, planner, folder, etc that you take with you to school or university. Can help you maintain good grades, allow professors to be more alleviating when you are not doing well, and other similar purposes that can help you pass (or bypass) academic requirements, depending on the situation.

7 Likes

To Bring Fortune

Draw or wear this on your person to bring gifts of wealth. Can be drawn on linen paper and kept in your wallet, pocket, backpack, purse, etc. This galdrastav has helped me get money from estranged family members, as well as pay for school with grants I didn’t know existed.

12 Likes

Banish Nightmares

Draw this galdrastav and place it inside your pillow with a sprig of rosemary. It will cleanse negative energy, bad dreams, nightmares, and aid in peaceful sleep.

5 Likes

To Be Protected

Wear this on your person to be protected from evil spirits and negative energy.
You can also draw this sigil on the sill of a door to keep the room or home protected.
Can help prevent evil eye and other minor hexes.

9 Likes

To Heal Sickness or Pain

Draw this on soft white leather such as sheepskin or rabbit pelt.
Write the name of the person in the top and bottom blank spaces.

5 Likes

To Bind and Ruin

Draw this sigil on leather or black paper.
Using red thread, sew 6 lines diagonally across it.
Chant the runes Thurs, Nauthiz, Isa, and Jera.
This will bind someone and make them unable to defend themselves. Especially good for ruining prestige and dismantling communities from the top down.

9 Likes

To Stabilize the Home

Draw in wood and keep in the busiest part of the house.
When I needed it at the time, I used a bamboo cutting board.
It is meant to help stabilize rocky, toxic, and abusive environments, but it is not a total replacement. It can also act as a powerful protection of a home and keep away toxic individuals.

4 Likes

can I make it on sticker paper and stick it on my laptop?

1 Like

Thank you @MottledZeitgeist … this is a goldmine of info.

2 Likes

You can try it. Should work as long as it’s connected to your academic work.
It’s intended to be Inside of the book/folder, etc, so try to keep it by the mousepad or wherever you have room inside.

5 Likes

Noted, thank you so much! :purple_heart:

1 Like