Mother Lilith

Mother, Goddess, Great Dragon of the Deep. She who’s milk we all drank before this world was whispered into being. To be drawn to her is no simple thing. As all have said, the heart and what fires the blood matters most…the gender matters not.

7 Likes

This is getting a little off topic, but from what I have studied, I believe that the whole devouring babies thing comes from an earlier goddess from Sumerian mythology named Lamastu. And honestly both were (or at the very least Lilith was) probably part of an ancient smear campaign of a patriarchal culture against women who desired to be equal rather than subservient. But that is just a theory I have.

3 Likes

do you mean this is the opposite of the belief that she was the first women who desired to be equal? or?

i’m new to LHP i was from the opposite path, and i was a church musician that’ve been told whenever i play music in church, i’m on war with the Devil, but now here i am, this is really weird and unpredictable

1 Like

I think it has more to do with how human men viewed human women who wanted the same standing bleeding into the stories themselves than how the actual deities are like. The stories were just used as an excuse for why women should not be equal at that time period. I don’t know, it could just be me looking at it more from the anthropology angle of societies. Am I making any sense?

1 Like

And join the club my friend lol it gets very unpredictable. But also highly amusing :slight_smile: and I actually was wanting to be a pastor long long ago. Now i work with demons and gods from various pantheons. How ironic life can be lol

5 Likes

i think i can agree with this. and now i’m confused af

so you were a Catholic? i don’t know anything yet about this LHP, i’m in this forum because i want to find a deadly love spells for girl that i like but she lives in another country, but now i’m not really thinking about it anymore, because now i’m really interested in Mother Lilith. i’ve been praying to her for this last 2 days.

Baptist and don’t let it overwhelm you :slight_smile: it takes time to learn and build relationships with spirits. Take it at the pace you are comfortable, it is a life long journey. No one has all the answers, I certainly do not.

1 Like

how long you’ve been in this path? what is your first experience? (sorry i’m asking too much :sweat_smile:)

Let’s take this to PM, as we are high jacking the thread now.

can you PM me first? my account is new, i can’t send a PM

Already did :slight_smile:

1 Like