Most powerful and dangerous currents on the planet?

Even when godforms aren’t abusive, if they have access to so much nore knowledge and wisdom, why should I trust my own soul anyways?

1 Like

Agreed.
There’s written history about those things going down, in various different systems and storytales.
On Movie on that matter would be IP Man, (i think the secound or third out of the series.)

Sincerely,

¥’B

3 Likes

This all depends on the circumstances. In the ring, yeah, an professional MMA fighter would beat the shit out of a very skilled Aikidoka or Taijutsuka. They train a hell of a lot and use very effective techniques developed for the environment. Their physique is also usually far above even a highly skilled practitioner of the more traditional arts. On the street or with the intent kill however…Well…traditional japanese and chinese martial arts were made with the express purpose of disabling the opponent, generally lethally. MMA abandoned that kind of techniques when it became a sport.

6 Likes

You two seem very knowledgeable in this. Have you actually done this?

3 Likes

I practiced judo from a kid(dont remember the age) up to 18 y.o and then Qi xing Tang Lang Quan for around 8 years, actively. Also did a couple of years of aikido and iaido but my knees just weren’t meant for that. I’ve sparred with MMA practicioners though not professionals, and been in a serious fight with one. Also been attacked twice with a knife, but thats neither here nor there…So I’ve had some experience, I guess

2 Likes

Wow, you’ve been a busy body, very impressive!

3 Likes

Not during this lifetime.
I reactivated some dorment abilitys from before, but i never had to use it while being here.
I rely on Magick almost soley to defend myself.
And there’s barely anything getting past those shields.

Especially since i recreated my own personal devil’s stone a.k.a. philosipher’s stone.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

4 Likes

It would be if I actually had a talent for martial arts :sweat::grin:

2 Likes

Hey it is still more then most people have done.

1 Like

What do they say again?. Knowledge is power.

Still impressive that you have been able to recall it.

Yeah shields are wonderful aren’t they. So many ways to customize them, possibilities are limitless. :grin:

3 Likes

Does this has something to do with the 13 Forbidden spirits related to Moloch and Thaumiel?

He ain’t around anymore.

1 Like

I have to disagree. There are rules in a championship that can’t be broken, if you want to win. They are very limiting and Aikido would suffer more from them as MMA is more suited for these rules. Hence the Aikido fighter starts out with a weight.
The Israeli army does make extensive use of martial arts. Of course you’re not going to fight with your body against a gun, be reasonable.

These are either very bad examples or you haven’t gone deep enough in your reflection.

1 Like

Oh crap

Would working this system help with soul travel then since you are not as anchored here?

No clue, not a part of the work i am really focused on. The few times I am drawn to it is in forms of shamanic journeying. Dunno of the practice is similar to what is described as soul travel. Not a point of the work i was drawn to at the time i was reading EA’s stuff. But in general you are always anchored in one form or another. But the conscious mind tends to become more focused on the spiritual side of reality to the point of neglecting the physical if you are not careful.

Big part of why grounding is so important in work like this.

1 Like

I want to thank you for your post & sharing your knowledge.

I’m a new to Magick & but throughout my childhood I was exposed to evocations & Indian style Magick which seemed normal to me.
I started experiencing spirits visiting me, astral travel, dimensional travel, I started communicating with ancestors/ departed, spirits & Gods and successful spells were coming intuitively to me. I also shape- shifted once and entered into trance where a spirit possessed my body. I’ve done many things with merely my mind which is quite scary but quite accomplishing. (Note, most of the travelling happened sporadically & I don’t have control).

When I joined I was asked what Magick are you into- I didn’t know how to answer, I felt like saying “my own Magick” because I use my own tools & borrow practices from many different cultures. I’m very connected with nature & feel all Magick is one, all energy is one etc. If can’t resonate with certain practices or rituals, I leave them out but learn them anyway for knowledge.

I had no idea that there is a form of Magick called chaos Magick. You have opened my mind today, and I thank you so much. There is hope for me.

1 Like