Most Hilarious thing

What’s the most ridiculous, comical or just plain “that’s SO disturbing!” experience you’ve ever had while Travelling?

Recently I was trying to get to a place I actually have a sigil I can charge and get there so I could get the names and sigils of a few entities there, I get there and there is a gate that is closed and the two entities gaurding it tell me I cannot go in. So I walk around and get in, next think I know the entity from the gate said I was not welcome in that place and hit me with an axe in three different chakras.

Necromaster…
Aren’t you the person that was talking about your chakras being messed up and asking which being to call on to fix them? Or maybe I have you mixed up with someone else…

Maxx

Yes that was me.

golly, now we know how they got that way.

Maxx

When they say don’t go in take the advice. Plan on going back but have to figure out how to get in.

When I first met a demonic king in a dream I didn’t know it was him. He was this dark spooky looking guy with red eyes in the dream, but my dream self doesn’t have a whole lot of common sense so I went over to this spooky fellow and told a really bad joke about masturbation. He just sort of gave me this look and shook his head before he revealed my first lesson he was teaching. Yeah this is the same guy who willed me to shit my pants later.

Then there was this other time when I was lying in bed when this dark hooded figure that resembled death appeared over me exuding a cold cruel aura, I still don’t know why but I tried to make out with it for some reason. Whatever this entity was I think it got so weirded out by my actions that it just left and never came back.

I wish I could tell you about the weirdest thing that ever happened to me…the strangest astral sex I have ever had… but I dunno even if I was allowed to talk about that I’m not sure if I would want to.

2 Likes

Necromaster: That has GOT to be the most painful learning experience I’ve heard to-date! Hope you get better quickly! (OUCH)

Defectron: You crack me up! That’s just SO damn funny! Thanks for the hearty laugh!

[quote author=defectron link=topic=173.msg2004#msg2004 date=1341203725]
When I first met a demonic king in a dream I didn’t know it was him. He was this dark spooky looking guy with red eyes in the dream, but my dream self doesn’t have a whole lot of common sense so I went over to this spooky fellow and told a really bad joke about masturbation.

Then there was this other time when I was lying in bed when this dark hooded figure that resembled death appeared over me exuding a cold cruel aura, I still don’t know why but I tried to make out with it for some reason.

LMAO!! those are two things that would never cross my mind while in such presences…you are funny my man!!

Yeah I’ve had other experiences for some reason occult stuff involving me shitting at inconvenient times keeps happening. One time my teacher told me not to eat the peppered beef jerky. I thought this was some weird symbolism, but a couple days later on a raod trip a bag of peppered beef jerky was there. I really felt like eating it , but it made me shit myself. Some other shit related stuff has happened to me but most of those were during events I’m not supposed to talk about unfortunately, which is to bad because one of those involved a physical materialization.

Defectron, I hereby solemnly rename thee Defecatingron. :wink:

Sorry! Couldn’t resist! LOL

Going into a deep trance while in my bathtub and my wife having to safe me from drowning in it.

Heck, what a (non-) coincidence! I was just sitting in my bathtub yesterday evening and thinking if it would be a good idea to try meditating there. I decided it probably wasn’t. Glad you didn’t drown Bran!

@ Defectron: Man you crack me up…The guys used to say (In their macho moments) they would screw anything with a pulse. You have to take it one stage further and try to screw death! Now thats desperate…lol

I’ve had stranger sex then that, but that happened during an event I’m not really allowed to talk about. Just go watch some crazy japenese tentacle hentai, you might get some idea of what went down.

Puts my fingers in my ears and sings la la la la …

LOL you guys are hilarious well Defectron thats one way to fend off death looks like youve discovered immortality;)

1 Like