Most Efficient Way To Harvest Death Essence?

Santa Muerte wasn’t able to manifest what I needed her to, sad to say. My favorite necromantic spirits I’ve worked with would be Qayin and Qalmana, Hela, Modgudr and Nidhogg, the Vodun Barons, and Odhinn as Draugadröttin. I’ve gotten results with all of them but sadly none with Santa Muerte. San Cipriano is also highly recommended.

ay man did you know Baron is a cultural facet of Saturn? doesnt make much sense until you factor in the Saturn was born of primordial chaos and then it would seem samedi is that outlet

1 Like

Samedi also means Saturday.

You might try working with the death Gods or just calling upon the death essence it’s self. “Honoring Death” is a book I just finished last month and it was good one I also recommend “Charnel whispers” it has a meditation for learning to use the DE.
I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

I keep a slowly liquidating frog in a jar that was my pet, and have a dead toad in a flower pot growing flowers that was also a pet. Thats how i draw it

1 Like

That is an interesting and creative way to go about it. Does that fact that the frog was your pet seem to amplify or give it a different feel? If you don’t mind my asking?

It does until the soul departs. When it hangs around it amplifies it. I could have done it with a random one, but I felt it was easier to honor them
I also have Gaboon Viper spinal bones on hand in the house as well

I have a void/death based necklace if you’re interested in seeing it

Could you show a pic of it and explain how you got it or made it and how it’s used?

1 Like

Its a working i purchased from a wonderful practitioner who’s retired. It contains a void portal within the central piece and it is enhanced with Orgone energy through the materials used and method of spelling. Its a vessel for a pair of spirits and its used for transformation and improvement of pathworking

1 Like

If you don’t mind my asking how much are you selling them for? If this is a breach of the rules can you PM me the information?
Edit:
That looks amazing. :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t do them, i purchased it. He made 4 and went back into retirement. I do not part with any of my household ever, unless you’re offering me like 3 mil, in which case I’ll make an exception

1 Like

Ah, I’m sorry I think I miss understood your post, I did not mean to and am sorry. :frowning:

tfw i never translated this what the actual fuck, ive actually been interested in working with some of the things you have. im sure we have got some mutually beneficial gnosis

does it have to be a specific type of coin? dante abiel seems to think we all have silver laying around to throw at tombstones all willy nilly