Most effective & simple way to communicate with spirits?

Hey guys i am sorry to interupt i am new here.Can i ask your opinion for the 1 question of spirutalty that i have i ll make it short, please?

I really try not to, because my skill set is with emotions and clairsentience and I can’t do images so I get mostly what I would describe as feelings. and how the energy of the person feels, sometimes impressions, or spirits around the person but it won’t be clear enough to know what is around the person other than good/bad like feels-usually. Exceptions once and a while happen but I wouldn’t count on it.

Imop opening their sigil and speaking to them like they can hear you, even if you don’t sense them. There are tutorials on how to open a sigil if you use the search function.

Possibly but not likely. I don’t use enns at all, but they generally just you allow you to feel the spirits energy without making a connection, so you can get a sense of whether or not you want to work with the spirit. Many people use them in conjunction with the spirits seal or sigil however while summoning.

2 Likes

Well my strongest sense is definitely my ability to FEEL energy. It’s from the feeling that I get images and impressions.

2 Likes

If only I wasn’t anphantasiac :slight_smile: On the bright side, I know without doubt when I see something, I saw it and you’ll never find me asking, though sometimes feel bat shit crazy over it, since I am not used to seeing images.

Blessing and a pain, but every time I see a thread asking if it was their imagination or real, I’m like man. Glad I chose to enter this life time as hobbled bitch.

1 Like

Enns just help you align with the energy of the spirit. They don’t garuntee that the spirit will come/etc.

Like @Keteriya said, opening their sigil is what I recommend. It kinda let’s you work out your senses as a whole in my experience. Plus meditation helps to. If you want, meditate to the spirits enn.

Obviously it will take time, and especially in the begining the communication will be subtle.

Perserverence and Patience is the key.

1 Like

My issue is the opposite. My imagination is to big lol. Which means I have to differentiate between my mind and external spirit/energy.

1 Like

First thing first, big and powerful refers more to their specific skills in an area then it does to one spirit being MORE POWERFUL then another.

Maybe petition for Vepar to visit you in your sleep/dreams then sleep with the sigil (once opened) under you pillow. Might take a few nights and you’d need to remember your dream.

Also why do you need a pact?

Dreams are some of the harder communications because they have to jump in and take the form of someone else and you don’t even always pick up on it, so unless you are lucid dreamer it may or may not happen, and then you still have to retain the memory upon waking.

Clear communication doesn’t happen unless you develop your senses and even then for some of us we only get clear parts of communication and it depends on which type of spirits for many of us on which type of communication we get.

I’ve gotten some of my clearest communication within my dreams…hmm.

It’s when I was lucid and tried to summon the spirit that nothing happened lol.

Although the communication definitely isn’t consistent.

1 Like

I have too but I’ve been lucid dreaming since I was in grade school, and I still have clear memories of dreams from the age of 3.

1 Like

Same. Had my first lucid when I was in elementary school and I remember it clear as day + the other weird dreams I had as a kid.

1 Like

I’ve also never had it happen when I asked, only when the entity wanted to say something to me.

Then they appeared as someone I know, but wasn’t close to me and not their own form. I’ve asked why every time and it’s because they say their form would likely scare me awake - more recently. At first the question was answered with you are still scared of us

1 Like

None.

You have Hollywood expectations. Full time possession doesn’t happen with real entities usually.

You don’t need a pact for him to “walk beside you” in life or to even work with him long term. If that is your goal.

My advice, just develop a relationship with him. Just like with any other person whom might become a part of you life (short or long term).

@Lady_Eva could you please merge all of this that isn’t related to op into @flycautcher’s thread please.

1 Like

I was just thinking that we might be derailing the thread slightly.

1 Like

They created a thread and no one answered so it can be moved when @Lady_Eva gets on tonight.

It’s just going to clutter the op’s thread in the meantime.

There was a separate thread? Well either way. Probably would’ve been best to take the topic over there then.

1 Like

Favorite is the wrong word, but I work with Lilith the most right now. I see her as more a mother figure/matron then a guide. Dunno.

1 Like

I looked it through, not sure where to start or what move it to? :slight_smile:

1 Like