~*Morgan's Journal*~

Dear online diary:
Mood: apathetic. :neutral_face:
Today is as good a day as any, to officially start and keep track of my workings for all the world (mainly myself) to see.
On the agenda today: trying to rekindle the feelings of love in the heart of my former partner. I’m not ready to give up yet. The ultimate goal is for him to realize he does love me, and wants to be with me. Things do need to change, including myself, and I’m willing to do the real life work.

Next on the agenda: What’s a 5 letter word for happiness? MONEY. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is something we are going to work on. I’m going to write down everything, my rituals, results, so if you care, pull up a chair, crack open a cold one and accompany me on this journey.

New Avatar Power
I’m quite familiar with NAP, and trust me when I say: it works.
How I prepare for my NAP workings:

1. The New Avatar Power Ritual (AKA Point A.)
  2. Central Pillar Ritual.
  3. New Avatar Power Circulation Ritual
  4. The New Avatar Power Fountain Ritual
  5. The Bornless One Incantation
  6. A prayer I found to amp up NAP

Now it’s time for the chants: I did the Invocation for Wealth and the Incantation to Rekindle a Mate’s Interest. Finally, I did a protection and then an Astral Bomb Ritual.

Thoughts:
I physically felt my NAP today. I feel strangely optimistic, while I should be utterly devestated, it’s as if I trust that what I ask will come to pass. Not immediately, but eventually. The spirits have heard me, and my situation will get better, because of NAP. It’s as if I know, that he still loves me, he will miss me and change his mind. Positive thinking is important.
I’ll do this everyday for 7 days, (today was day 1) and then start waiting for results. I know you shouldn’t lust for results, set it and forget it. I’m going to do my very best, but I’m only human (or a worm on a string) so my thoughts may wander to my workings from time to time.

That’s it for today. I’m going to try to sit back and relax, take my mind off things, maybe watch a movie, eat if I’m able to.
Goodnight!