More success with Lord Lucifer

Hey everyone!!

Last night I got practically instantaneous results from Lord Lucifer.

Quick backstory I never had very good teeth. I was homeless on & off for most of my youth. I never really was able to take care of me teeth because of it. Nowadays I’m having a lot of trouble getting my dental work done because my dentist keeps playing games with me

I got this mold from Amazon that was to fix my teeth. I’ve been having a lot of trouble getting it too work right, but last night I had asked Lord Lucifer to help make it work, & he did!!

I was able to smile for the first time with my teeth showing & wasn’t too worried to show them off!! I’m still learning how to properly smile but it’s such a confidence booster, & really made my whole night!!

Thank you Lord Lucifer!! :grin::grin:

18 Likes

Congrats on your Success with Lord Lucifer. Is there something maybe he can help me with like a bit more Money so I can always pay my Bills and have something left? Or getting more Charisma so that the Man at Work look after me? If yes pleasse PM me with how to do.

1 Like

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you!! He can help with anything!! I’ll PM you shortly!!

1 Like

Thank you!! & Thank you for reading :grin::grin:

1 Like

Emperor Lucifer is a great healer. I actually have tooth problems myself and when my tooth has hurt really bad before he managed to numb the pain in ways where I can barely feel it. Although he doesn’t like to do this unless I really need it because he’d rather me go to the dentist. I asked him about my tooth at one point and he even said to me in a bit of a cheeky way once, “well if you don’t go to the fucking dentist I might just make it hurt worse until you do”.

This might sound “mean” to some but I’ve needed to go to the dentist for like 6 months now and have been putting it off out of fear. Lucifer wants me to not be afraid and take care of myself like I need to do.

4 Likes

That is amazing!!

He is so amazing!! I love working with him all around!! He gets such a horrible rep, & when you work with him, & speak with him it’s the exact opposite of what everyone outside says. He cares for our wellbeings, & wants us to become so much more than what we are!!

My dentist isn’t working with me at all, & they’ve been playing around with helping me for months sadly, which is what has me in the dental state I’m in :frowning: Lord Lucifer understands this as well, & when I made that call to him, he answered immediately, & helped with me with no issue!! I’m working on the self mold also tho to make it look a little better than what I had it as originally but even the first time it was really great!!

I hope you feel better though soon, & they’re able to take care of that pain!! :grin::grin: Thank you for sharing your expierence!!

2 Likes

He is so amazing!! I love working with him all around!! He gets such a horrible rep, & when you work with him, & speak with him it’s the exact opposite of what everyone outside says. He cares for our wellbeings, & wants us to become so much more than what we are!!

I talked to him the other night about how nasty people are towards him and how it’s very unfair. How he saves lives and personally saved my own life. While talking to him I actually broke out in tears because despite all of that, he still has an unending love for humanity.

My dentist isn’t working with me at all, & they’ve been playing around with helping me for months sadly, which is what has me in the dental state I’m in :frowning: Lord Lucifer understands this as well, & when I made that call to him, he answered immediately, & helped with me with no issue!! I’m working on the self mold also tho to make it look a little better than what I had it as originally but even the first time it was really great!!

Yup, he usually wants us to help ourselves but when we’re in a situation where it’s literally impossible due to circumstances outside of our control, he’ll gladly help us.

I hope you feel better though soon, & they’re able to take care of that pain!! :grin::grin: Thank you for sharing your expierence!!

I’m going to call them tomorrow at the advice of King Lucifer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

may I ask how Lucifer has helped you exactly?

1 Like

People really are unfair to him, & his love truly does show!! It seems you really had such a deep & emotional conversation with him!!

He did tell me what he believes is wrong with my heart…he said I have a deficiency in an enzyme that’s causing all of my problems in my heart. Im hoping to have an appointment with a rheumatologist here soon!!

I’m happy to hear!! I hope they can get you in right away!! :grin::grin:

2 Likes

how do you talk to him outside a Ritual? Just wander around and talking like to a Friend who are in the House/Flat or is there something to do before you start talking. I am used to talk to my Pets when I come into the Room were they are (Guineapigs).

If you allow him to possess you, you can basically talk to him almost whenever you want through telepathy.

1 Like