More questions from the new guy ~sigh

I’ve been reading quite extensively the last few days as I have been having some new experiences. However, I have 2 unrelated yet related questions.

1st) Still working on developing my clairs. I already have a feeling for me that, outside sentience, this will be a long haul. This is probably one of the dumber ones too, but here we go. When I am working in meditation or I hear the tones I have been trying to focus in on hearing more. However, I have noticed that I also seem to be straining my ears when I am doing this. Is there a way to stop doing this or is it just part of the learning process. I find it funny because I know that the hearing would actually be interpreted by my mind, and not my ear canals, but still can’t seem to stop from doing it unconsciously.

2nd) I have, a few times now, heard grumbling sounds accompanied by body chills and tingles. I am guessing that it is a presence and maybe I am actually hearing something, but I don’t know how to communicate with whatever/whomever they are after. Is this the starting phase of audience, or just a presence being, “watch me freak out this guy…”

Again thanks for all help and pertinent knowledge.

Considering 2) maybe its both?
When I began my journey into the occult I had a few dreams where I heard exceptionally deep and frightening “demon noises” and it scared the living hell out of me.
Thinking back to it now Im kinda thinking that this might have just been the easiest way for them to make the first contact with me (as I was and am really fearful). So yea that would be my guess.
This is just from new guy to new guy though so lets wait and see what the experts think about this :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah first time it def freaked me out. Now i’m not saying it’s not still freaky, but it’s more known and I accept it more. It’s never felt hostile, but feeling the chill and my bodies alert system going from 0-100 is still quite the what’s up lol. The real question is this life for the foreseeable future til my body gets its next upgrade or just a phase everyone goes through.

1 Like

I wouldnt generalize my experience but for me it was a phase.

Maybe changing the way you look at it would help. We had clairs as children. They’re there from birth. What we have to do as adults is to let them.come through. We aren’t growing a muscle from nothing. We’re relearning a task we already knew. Approaching it like this may help with the straining, too, as it turns it from an active task to more of a passive one.

Also, read up about communicating with your Subconscious. You may find some neat parallels.

1 Like

definitely will look into this. Probably help more then me sitting in meditation and thinking, “go brain go”. Is the subconscious on the lines of higher self/guide or a separate self like the Id?

1 Like

I would.read some.about it, as the term gets thrown about in different contexts. Veil suggested a book I read back in the 80’s The Power of the Subconscious, I believe, by Murphy.

1 Like

Roger that. I’m on the hunt.

1 Like