More information about Djinn

I have been trying to research about Djinn. I find it to be conflicting. Some state they are benevolent. Some say they are baneful. Others say that they can be both. Which one are they? How do I attract a benevolent one? How do I summon them? I heard thinking about them attracts one to you. Is it true? What do they do? I read they can grant 3 wishes but others says they create hallucinations that make you think your wishes are coming true. What exactly do they get out of granting your wishes? Is there a site where I can read up on them?

Thank you

If you’re unsure, I recommend Hargrove’s method. It’s simple, safe and to the point. It also covers most basic magical desires.

He pretty much answers all of that, and much better than I could in this book.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Basically Djinn are grey, they can be benevolent or malevolent based on how they’re treated. They’re nature spirits.

1 Like

Try sorcery dijinby rain almahits 20 and good book. Get it from a store in uk tey are there and cheap. Honest guys

1. Djinn are generally neutral spirits. You have those that are malevolent, those that are benevolent, and then those who could care less.

2. Djinn are unpredictable, there really isn’t a way to purely attract benevolent ones unless you are aiming for specific types of djinn known for their hospitality such as the Peris or Jann.

3. Generally thinking about djinn won’t attract them unless your intention is to invite them into your space.

4. Djinn are known for their prowess in manifestation. Djinn do not necessarily “grant wishes”, this ideology mostly came to be when being introduced to the western world as genies.

5. Like I said, djinn do not grant wishes. However, their prowess in manifestation will definitely help you in achieving your goals in time. Djinn like most spirits feed off the energy you give them through offerings and summonings.

3 Likes