More free stuff

I have. I mentioned something in the " live evocation of 9 Kings" thread.
This week I’m having family health issues which block a path I’m into, for several reasons. It will be real difficult to resolve…and will take months.
And yesterday I have just realized that instead of drowning, I have what it takes to resolve things in the best way I can, and the realization of my inner strenght was sudden and piercing, like a piece of hot iron through my brain. Not only that, but also the realization that it has been ALWAYS like that…but never wanted to see it.

[quote=“Yuquen, post:21, topic:2871”]I have. I mentioned something in the " live evocation of 9 Kings" thread.
This week I’m having family health issues which block a path I’m into, for several reasons. It will be real difficult to resolve.
And yesterday I have just realized that instead of drowning, I have what it takes to resolve things in the best way I can, and the realization of my inner strenght was sudden and piercing, like a piece of hot iron through my brain. Not only that, but also the realization that it has been ALWAYS like that…but never wanted to see it.[/quote]

Sounds like the Sun :slight_smile:

oh oh me too im always up for stuff like this!

Fuck, I couldnt find this thread for awhile, dawned on me today you’d probably appreciate some feedback.

On the physical plane, things are kinda shitty financially, Ive been forced to borrow money and even steal a few things to get by. Lame, but whatever, because on the mental plane, Im suddenly able to start construction of what I actually want my life to be, being able to clearly see a view of my “empire” in the future.

So thats cool, its a hell of a lot better than being confused every night wondering what direction to take. The finances are driving me nuts to be sure, but in some way it feels like Im just biding my time until the vision is crystallized, so I dont feel utterly hopeless in this situation like I wouldve five years ago or so.

Yay?

Thanks Lotus,

So far only 5 out of the 10 have reported any success. I think in this instance it is more due to your own will and how much you have grown that is pushing you onwards.