More Christian Insanity

In a thread in the Love Spells section I mentioned the JoS. Now I do not want people to think I am some sort of Anti-Joy of Satan type or even a Joy of Satan type. I am actually indifferent. However, I am just disatisfied with the level of intelligence and the “Ghetto Mannerisms” that certain people conduct themselves with and its everywhere actually, just more so in certain places. I joined there and elsewhere only because I have magick interests and I like reading the occassional article. Here is one I thought Id share… this is the insanity of christianity…BUT…the Muslims are of course way worse with their Islam.

=============================

Oklahoma woman says murdered daughter was possessed by the devil
By Greg Brown

Quick facts:

Oklahoma City police arrested Juanita Gomez.

Gomez is accused of killing her daughter.

She reportedly said her daughter was possessed by the devil.

A woman accused of murdering her daughter says the other woman was possessed by the devil.

Oklahoma City police say Juanita Gomez attacked her 33-year-old daughter over the weekend.

According to documents, Gomez shoved a crucifix down her daughter’s throat, watched her die and placed the body in the shape of the cross.

The victim’s fiance said he found her Saturday morning.

He said her friends are planning a candlelight vigil.

Gomez is being held in the Oklahoma County Jail facing a first degree murder charge.

[url=http://www.fox23.com/news/oklahoma-woman-says-murdered-daughter-was-possessed-by-the-devil/431828715]http://www.fox23.com/news/oklahoma-woman-says-murdered-daughter-was-possessed-by-the-devil/431828715[/url]

Oh that’s fucked up

Also notice the daughter was 33 yeara old. Some say christ was 33 when he was sacrificed. Has almost a feel to it like there was occult involved somehow. I dont believe in coincidences.

Fucked up is an understatement…Seriously wtf is wrong with those people?

Very fucked up indeed. Just go down few sections in this board and you’ll have no shortage of people desiring to torture their parents or ex or whatever eternally and go up few sections and you can relish on the view of people discussing how it’s okay to sacrifice gullible morons to their own imaginary friends in black robes and spooky chants. But fuck these religious zealots, right? Their psychosis is worse than ours, right? “Insanity”? Yeah, that’s the fucking word.

Now to shut up and wait for morons who assume I worship desert trolls, as they call them, while holding on to straws and making dumb arguments as to how they are oh so much better than Yahweh slaves and how they wouldn’t mass genocide left and right if they were the ones who ran the history.

1 Like

[quote=“Kil, post:5, topic:8372”]Very fucked up indeed. Just go down few sections in this board and you’ll have no shortage of people desiring to torture their parents or ex or whatever eternally and go up few sections and you can relish the view of people discussing how it’s okay to sacrifice gullible morons to their own imaginary friends in black robes and spooky chants. But fuck these religious zealots, right? Their psychosis is worse than ours, right? “Insanity”? Yeah, that’s the fucking word.

Now to shut up and wait for morons who assume I worship desert trolls, as they call them.[/quote]

Actually Kil, it isnt a single group or entity I am pointing a finger at. Its easy to scream “Ahhh! Satanist!” Or likewise the same thing for a crazy christian. But when you analyzr the entire structure of society those same satanists usually share the same underlying belief paradigm of a Satan that validates the very God they go against.

There are satanic and pagan groups out there as well as non-conventional groups that do not do this sort of thing.

As for the morality of the whole issue of pointing the finger, sacrifices come in all forms and is just a part of life, which would include self sacrifice. So yes I guess I am pointing that finger at them, but only because theyve been doing it a long time…the persecuting thing…Soo…is there really a reason I should feel shame? Let me reframe this for you…lets say your an American…and a Mudslime (Muslim) comes into your land and wages war and says he is going to take it from you…only because your people tormented his people and have been bombing them or whatever.

So what are you to do? Turn the other cheek? Well most reasonable people would knock him on his ass, or go “Bang Bang…your on my turf…you aint from around here are you Boy…”. So when you have a crazy christian acting out of hand you have to treat it the same way…an enemy that has invaded your space and needs to be put in their place. This goes beyond religion actually and into every other area of life.

There is no moral reasoning here except why you do not want them in your space acting up, because they do not know how to interact with others in society.

Kil being a troll will of course worship a troll god, it’s common sense! lol!!

That IS a very fucked-up story, sadly goes to the Stanford Prison experiment/Milgram experiment concept of why religions of the Books are so dangerous, and why they seem to throw a spark of mania into people’s minds.