Morally Depraved Magician

Hey guys,

Im gonna tell you about an sad event that occured in my town last week…

Last week a 20 year old girl hunged herself in her living room, she lives a few blocks away from my mothers house…

This is the sad thing about the story, this girl used to take modeling clases along with my brother as a teenager, she was very opened with my brother, and used to come to him to tell him about her problems at home…

Well she told my brother that her father was a ‘‘Brujo’’ as they call it here, meaning ‘‘Sorcerer’’, there is a fake floor in her house living room, which is the entrance of a secret room under the house, where this gentleman used to do his ritual and stuff… Like 5 years ago she opened up to my brother and told him that her father used rape her, and that she belives he was possesed everytime this happened.

The gentleman got locked up due to this reason, and is still behind bars, along with this she told my brother that her mother tried to commit suicide several times as a result of the spirits haunting them in the house, my brother asked her if her father can do something about this, and she said that even tho’ he says he was undercontrol of what he was doing it clearly was not the case and he seemed to be a slaved of the forces he was working with… And she couldn’t look for help cuz the spirits threaten to kill her if she did this… My brother didn’t take it that serious, cuz he has dealt with ‘‘crazy girls’’ in the past, and tho’ this was the same case.

As a final result of this, the daughter commited suicide last week, i had the feeling right away that it had to do with what she told my brother a few years back, and was waiting to confirm this…

She left a letter in her computer so the family members can see it, obviously i couldn’t see it myself since it was something very personal to her family, but i called my mom who’s a lawyer, and ask he to see if she can get any information on this with the attorney handeling the case since i saw him in the news and recognize he was a friend of hers., and she did, the attorney told her that the letter indeed mentioned that she commited suicide due to spirits haunting her.

I know this sounds like a story you hear about in the internet all the time, but i have pictures of the girl while she was still hunged from the ropes in her living room, and the news coverage is in Youtube, i can post it if anything.

How awful ):

That’s unfortunate.

You know you’ve been into this sort of stuff too long when the most outlandish feature of the story is that his brother took modeling lessons…

Onyx, I have a feeling you’re going to end up poking around in that house.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:4, topic:7077”]You know you’ve been into this sort of stuff too long when the most outlandish feature of the story is that his brother took modeling lessons…

Onyx, I have a feeling you’re going to end up poking around in that house.[/quote]

Lol, You know i already did my part as a curious magician, don’t you?

i can read Spanish soso,and the histories tey say are basically deadly,like a spirt make u rich if u put his simbol in u body everynight,or gi tis part alone or else u die,i wonder were tis guys find tis spirts,bcse most if them want u dead,i have never see a spirt help smne for free,mist involve death,ir sacrifices,tru trolls,are helpful atr not match for witches,its a weird spirts tere,also books of magic,and shadows spirts,and i was surprised ti read it was a autentic satanic coven back in 1980s,in mexico city,dealing whut seals jewish magic,

how is it going there Onyx?

All good brother, hbu?

About the case, i was able to dig deeper into this, along with some divinations done from several sources in the same case, but long story short, the girl’s frustration on ‘‘Why?’’ her dad is the way he is and did the things he did, took her to her dad’s magic workings, she decided to get her hands wet, while she was not mentally stable, leading to this tragic conclusion.