Morality

If that is the case then you have to ask yourself if you actually want her. If you have a true desire, human constructs like morality are not going to override said desire. It may sound arrogant but this idea of sacrificing your own desire because someone already has what you want is not efficient at all, nor is it conducive to development of character.

She is your desire, correct? Anything in the way of your desire is an obstacle. Remove it as swiftly and as efficiently as possible, completely removing emotion from the equation as you do so.

4 Likes

Dude, it’s okay not to like the left hand path, I personally don’t like it, there is plenty of other spiritual or even just philosophical paths that you can follow and that will adjust to your worldview, if you are okay with your worldview, because if you are not, you might want to call this guy:

Azazel%20zezel

He will guide you to the path that better suits your own individual nature

4 Likes

My answer regarding the morality of love spells in whatever case it may be is : nature is not moral

Sexual desires come directly from your survival instincts and IT wanting to pass on your seed and in my opinion casting love spells on a woman or a man is a strong and feminine way of survival.

Masculine way of survival is straight to the point you simply go out and take it but the feminine way of survival is cunning and strategic I mean just see how much a girl does (make up ,perfume ,dress etc ) to win a man over compared what men usually do so I’m perfectly ok with surviving like this

4 Likes

As for morality, when dealing with good people I deal in good when dealing with evil people I deal in evil. It’s about what is appropriate to the situation. For your situation all is fair in love and war. This man would most likely steal a woman away from you if he wanted and she would most likely run off with another man if she wanted. So there are no rules. My ex ran off with a drug dealer because he was providing her with something she wanted and she knew I would not approve of. She threw away 6 years of relationship with children involved because she’s just that selfish. So I destroyed her relationship with that man not because I wanted her back but because she put our children at risk, neglected them, stole my savings, did a lot of selfish fucked up things and when people fuck with me I fuck back much harder and finish it. I let them know and everyone else that to fuck with me will result in not only, not getting what you want but total annihilation. I make the consequences too dangerous and costly to ever even consider doing it again and to deter others from even considering it.

Treat others as you would like to be treated and assume they are doing the same, but the moment they show you how they want to be treated do the same or worse to them.

4 Likes

Words of wisdom :tada:

2 Likes

Other valid points made in replies aside, not really:

If you want to learn healing magick, and do (arguably) selfless healing to develop power while you figure out where you stand, that’s perfectly possible. :+1:

4 Likes

Are you a reader of Ragnar Redbeard perchance?

And most men go for a pre-pump at the gym, style their hair and put on a polo or shirt. The lack of differences between the two is apparent. Even the predatory strategy is similar among males and females. Just as the men are in contest with each other to find a mate, so are the women. The dance floor is modernity’s drug-infused Savannah.

3 Likes

I don’t know how much it will be helpful but for example I’m “self righteous” and even with questionable attempts I justified myself that I give a little push to events in order to achieve sentimental and financial wellness; afterwards I’d make good use of that eventual luck, also trying to help others. Anyway you may perhaps be interested in Magick both theoretical and practical as a path of growth and knowledge e.g. Levi, Papus, Golden Dawn.

2 Likes

Never heard of him

But we do not wear makeup to look like something we are not

And also I should mention that I’m not saying this is necessarily how all men and women attract a mate but at the end of the day you either do what it takes for you personally to survive or you don’t

2 Likes

Whenever the culture of the time permitted it, men enthusiastically used cosmetics, as well as wigs, it’s just not fashionable for men right now.

2 Likes

Well, yes. Every tradition has some code of principles and moral philosophy.

And of course we’re talking about the modern day man

In general morality is a choice just like wether to cast a spell or not is a choice

People are people, the average person of 400 years ago had the same drives and weaknesses.

3 Likes

I think, speaking definitely as a non expert, that much of this type of work calls on you to not be immoral, but amoral. To suspend your notions of right and wrong and view the situation you’re trying to change or control just as it is. To understand what you’re doing about it as what needs to be done. A woman once told me don’t allow your attachment to your morals to get in the way of progress with your magic. Because you’ll be struggling with morals, while others prosper with none lol. I understand what you mean though. I’ve learned to suspend my morals when it comes to a lot of things and I have a more amoral attitude about the work in general than I did before, but there are still some things that don’t “feel right” so I won’t do it. Just takes time to change your mindset I think.

3 Likes

Oh no, my secret is revealed! hisses in reptilian

4 Likes

But also, I think @Woodslives4ever has the right idea.
Just my personal opinion. Doing things just because you can is some low level shit. Considering the implications and consequences of your actions, that’s really acting like a god.
Do things because they need to happen, not just because you want them to.
But hey, I’m no one so don’t take my word for it.

2 Likes

It doesn’t mean that you just go for it, I suppose that even the most reckless on here ARE considering the consequences of their actions (we are thinking things, after all. Some, at least). But it shouldn’t be left aside that other folks won’t go easy on you because they think about your feelings or circumstances. Everyone has their own moral values or standards, but they are allowed to be questioned, especially if these values are pressed into your mind from other peoples expectations and not your own standards to yourself.

If I want something to happen, it needs to happen, from my own monkey brain point of view. Acting accordingly is something else, of course. But don’t take advises or thoughts from me, if I lack something, it is certainly impulse control.

3 Likes

Eh, I’ve been called extremely wholesome and told I’ve got angelic qualities by 4 people recently. So maybe I’m in the wrong place now. :sweat_smile:
Like I said, it’s all my own personal opinion and magic as a whole is largely objective.

Ultimately, if it feels bad or makes you feel bad, don’t do it.
Ezpz.

@A_Pariah first it’s reptilian and now your monkey brain? Tricksy tricksy.

2 Likes

You’re good. It does make sense to view each thing from different angles, even if they might not be my own. Keeps things fresh :+1:t2:

:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes