Monthly empowerment working (February)

Hello all, I just read @Kish 's post about the New Year candle working and then saw @Mulberry 's reply about how we could do that every month and I decided to be proactive and go ahead and set it up!! What we will be doing is on January 28th to February 2nd will be our time period to light candles and do any rituals or spells you feel necessary to create a prosperous and positive month for all. @Mulberry @DarkestKnight I would humbly ask for advices on how to create a protection so that no sabotage occcurs.

The goal of this is that it will become a monthly occurrence so that we can be proactive in creating the life and reality that we desire. I would ask that those involved have a basic understanding of whatever method they are using so as to limit the possibility for misfires and as such I would request that the 90 day day reading rule will be applied here seeing as this will be a large groupworking hopefully. Other than that all experience levels are 100% welcome! It does not matter if you only know candle magic or if you are invoking the 9 gatekeepers of the astral to assist you with this task, as long as you have the goal of creating a more positive world every month than you are more than welcome!

Again this will only start on the 28th so I will be opening it then officially but until then any ideas and suggestions are 100% welcome! Here is to a better reality for all!!

10 Likes

Is this a monthly intention setting for all kind of thing?

If so, ig we could work with a theme of the month. Like some months have a theme for the bigger part of it’s duration, so we could set intentions to align ourselves with it.

3 Likes

Yes but it’s also entirely practical and physical. We are both setting the intention but also doing whatever specific work we feel necessary .

4 Likes

I like it though

3 Likes

Sounds awesome

3 Likes

Thank you to @sanaRo for reminding me about this, I’ve a bit of a rough month but that’s exactly why I wanted to set this up :relieved: Just to review, the goal of this topic and working in general, is to is is to set a good energy and intention for the coming month. In doing this we will be able to positively influence our future lives in prosperity. Any type of magic is welcome aside from baneful, anything anything that is done with the intention of creating a positive and creative, constructive energy is the goal.

I do want to note, however, that this is not a group
empowerment working, this is a thread where we can keep each other to task about improving our individual lives. That said, here’s to a prosperous and joyful February!

3 Likes

I will do a ritual and share the energy with everyone who wants to connect with it. If you post here I’ll add your username, or you can just magickally connect with the group energy.

What I will do is take a red candle and fill it with the energy of easy infinite money. That is the feeling of the desired outcome. You can’t technically have infinite money, but you can have a sufficiently large pile of gold coins and an income to go with it, which is effectively infinite easy money. It’s pretty easy to pick up one of your gold coins. The point of the energy is to continually move yourself towards the manifestation of that situation, not to get it immediately unless you’re already right there. Eventual manifestation is the goal.

To raise the energy, I connect with a feeling of ease radiating off a golden-white light which shimmers within you like a window, and through this window I see financial situations. If you wish to generate this energy yourself and connect it with the group current, fuckin go for it. It doesn’t matter what you visualize because the energy is the important component that stimulates your imagination and influences your behavior.

I will do this from today Fri the 28th until Tue the 2nd. Every day of the month after that I will light it for a moment after my morning coffee. You do not have to sense others when doing this, all you have to know is that you are connecting to a pool of energy. Even if you don’t do this ritual you could still connect to this pool of energy, but you will get much more out of it if you contribute because that will expand your ability to raise this energy.

Hell yeah dude prosperity magick

6 Likes

“raises hand”

I think that it is very good to think for a moment about what you want out of money. If I am being honest, I could become a billionaire. That would take time, but it would be extremely doable with little in the way of extra stuff from me aside from more time put into learning and doing it, and duh raising capital. It’s been done before, back in the day and nowadays, and you either create products/services that create new markets or somehow you be a market leader or you do finance investments stuff. I, personally, do finance.

I would literally do whatever it takes to pool together enough capital somehow to invest. I just want and need to invest. It’s like an internal demand that won’t stop. The only limitation is capital. I don’t care if I have to give equity or pay for it. If I’m investing, I bet I’m winning.

Oh, really, you work with demons? You never built an organization which is to be a model for those that come after its time? I think people skills is like at least half of all self-respecting demonic magick systems out there, right next to the sex money and wisdom.

You know a fun little trick I like to do? When I know someone’s a shitbag, I like to make them associate me with the dollars, so that way they hate money. It’s great. I enjoy doing all sorts of things. This is known.

It’s like any magick, you have to do the pathworking if you want to receive the teachings. I have done a lot of magick in place of doing other things at times in my life, and it was pretty awesome not gonna lie. There’s nothing quite like blasting off with your various accumulated energies.

5 Likes

Gonna be honest with yah dear financial readers, I kinda goofed on the ritual a bit. Pretty sure I missed like two days and today I lit it before empowering it and then I went ahead and lit it just a moment ago even though I think I was supposed to do it tomorrow.

I am noticing a strange lack of explosions. Hmm, yep still have my money, still have opportunities. I guess it didn’t matter. Huh.

I really like this practice and get a lot out of it so I’ll probably keep doing it but in the usual way, starting the empowerment on a Thursday before a new moon and then lighting it for however long, doesn’t matter. I like all of the 7 Occult Money Rituals, but this one may just be my favorite. It’s pretty low key and doesn’t get you as involved as the entire system does, and the results have always been very good for me.

If you want money and feel like a pretty significant change is what you need then I’d practice the entire system to really immerse yourself in the energy and wear down the blockages, but what I like about occultism is that you have all these tools at your disposal, and a little flexibility that comes with increased skill is good. I just like the ritual, what can I say.

Unless otherwise specified I’ll just be doing these rituals in a personal way, but I will light this candle every day for the rest of the month and share the energy with anyone who wants it. If you raise the energy yourself and put some in, I think you’ll get more out of the experience.

If you are worried about someone corrupting the energy, I wouldn’t be.

Take it easy my dudes.

4 Likes

It’s just the truth, we all know there are two types of financial people.

Here’s the first. They go, No, nooooooo nooooo no no you’re wrong I’m right that’s impossible nanannanana I can’t hear you.

Here’s the second. Oh, I am skeptical yet curious. (sometimes this type stops listening when the other person is clearly ignorant)

Look around you at the people in your life and evaluate the average financial situation. Would you like to be better than average? I certainly do. I can definitely accept being a bit different than my average peers financially speaking.

It’s a simple question. How am I supposed to do that?

Who do you think has more pleasure and freedom in their life - the people who seal the door to the lobby shut, or the people who go on the quest to find the doors that bring them to their treasure?

It’s like really, shuuuuut the fuuuuuuuuck uuuuuuuuuuuuup dude. I like to preach the gospel of the dollar cause there are many, many ways it can improve people’s lives. Even just a few extra copper coins can alleviate so much stress, and this is pretty much always easier to manifest than many people realize. Give yourself some credit when it comes to your money magick. If you need to take it more seriously and step your money magick game up, then I say do it.

I did it, and there is not a single ritual that I regret. Are there other things I could be manifesting? Sure, but how much time can you free up with some more money coming in? How much more efficient can you be without the weight of poverty stress weighing you down? I didn’t sell out, I cashed in.

Money doesn’t have to be a cause for stress, regardless of how much you have. If you’re flooring the gas on the way to the mountaintop, peeking over the slim slope’s edge, that can either be exhilarating or give you a stress heart attack. No matter how many times I’ve hit the bottom, no matter how many times I’ve counted dollars for food, I always bounced back, and I always kept going. I don’t want to give up what I now have manifested for myself, over years of dedication, tenacity, and perseverance, but I know what I am capable of, and I know the power of my financial thinking mind.

One lesson I carry with me from my beloved alma mater is this. If the side-hustle doesn’t have the potential to become the full-time gig, it’s not worth doing. Have an idea for an expansion to your main business? That’s one thing. But if it’s something else, a different situation altogether, could it scale? Are you just trying to get a few extra copper coins, however tempting those may be, or are you trying to manifest glorious, sweet gold in your vaults?

All business decisions involve risk, that is the nature of things. There are many ways to reduce risk. Secure product orders before paying for manufacturing. You may even qualify for financing that manufacturing with that. Conduct marketing experiments. Evaluate the competition. Find the holes in the market. Streamline and improve operations. Eliminate taxes and needless costs. Destroy poverty. Make some money.

1 Like