Monster Girls as spiritual lovers

They exist in every author that wrote about them and every information system the bares their description and likeness.

Please do me a favor and show me a healthy mind and or healthy spirit. I doubt you can because they are concepts.

If I had the money, I would seriously consider taking a vacation from reality.

What is real anyways? If you pay too much attention, things you thought were real were fake all along.

How do you think those visual novels get written?

I know like 40 men that would be totally find with that, as long as she doesn’t file for alimony.

That premise sounds cool.

What wrong with Yoaki and Kistune? beside I been wanted to find any information, on how summon one, whatever it meditative, sigils, or anything else, but I always have a things for Kistune the fox spirit ever I watched that anime about the guy and the fox spirit. Helena, you are reponding to something that is my past self. Just because I post something currently doesn’t mean it have something to with my current self. Sometime I would post something related to my past self wants, wishes, and have a desire for.

Lol.
I hope so, honestly.
There is nothing wrong with Kitsune. But you are showing the same attitude as you did with summoning a succubus.
You’re still mixing reality with fantasy, because anime is not reality.

You’re still shouting “Here parasites, here I am, take me!”

Like I told you in pm, you should not seek any romantic relationship with a spirit until you got your mind clear.

4 Likes

You always say you had a thing for [insert female version of said race] make sure you’re not confusing things is all.

3 Likes

They strip away almost everything that makes the monster a monster, then fetishize them to the point where they seem more like women wearing sexy Halloween costumes to pander to horny nerds.

They’re okay with having a random baby abandoned on their doorstep and being forced to take care of them regardless if they actually have the finances or parenting ability for it?

It is a cool myth.

3 Likes

i like hentai too jajajajaa