Money Spells

I have tried dozens of money spell and they have all failed. The only way I have made money outside of work is with cryptocurrency and its a bear market right now. Have you any had any luck with money spells? Money is a constant thorn in my side. It sickness me to have to work along side normal humans to earn it.

3 Likes

Please click the banner below and reply on the first post to introduce yourself to the rest of us

handIntro

7 Likes

Damn, @Anassa, are you bucking for a promotion to my role as the Introduction police? :rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

@DarkestKnight MUAHAHAH I’m on fire! :fire: :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

How so? More specifically,what are you trying to make happen with your money spells? They have not brought one opportunity for you to take advantage of?

Don’t take this the wrong way, but most times when money magick fails it is because of the caster. If a crack dealer can find a way to make a buck then there really is no reason I can accept why someone else cannot. Especially in America.

6 Likes

@DarkestKnight @Anassa how do you two remember which members introduced themselves and which didn’t I got good memory and I still couldn’t remember that lol

5 Likes

It is done. A bunch of practitioners hung up on the rules. Now I have seen everything.

Well every spell is different. I am just not good at this type of magic. What proof do you have that you have gotten any results with money magic?

Well these practitioners dislike to give advices to a bunch of random guys everyday that won’t even bother to introduce themselves properly before they ask for said advices :smirk:

7 Likes

Oh well I don’t know maybe, just maybe through the money he gained? :thinking: (just a simple thought tho) :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

When i first started i also did a number of castings for prosperity and money with no success. I was advised with a series of visions to seek knowledge and wisdom first and that would move me forward to success.

5 Likes

Ah, finally… a respectable response. Money is like a slave system to control everyone. I can’t imagine anything other than some kind of powerful luck spell working. Trying to conjure gold or something would take unheard of power. I remember the police a while back in Europe were hunting a guy who would hypnotize store clerks and essentially rob them. So that shows even mind control has its flaws and can back fire. When it comes to taking on money.

2 Likes

I have aspect evocations to do. Nuff time wasted on the Grand Master of Empty Wallets and Low Jumps.

8 Likes

Why don’t you show us yours instead? You come to our house and claim all these powers but all you show us is a silly picture of you using a wall to jump off of a la parkour and a link to a couple of YouTube videos of you performing very poor imitations of martial arts kicks. In my over twenty years of actual training, I have seen 6 year old kids do better cartwheels and jump kicks in my classes. Your technique is sloppy and any competent fighter would kick your ass. If that is what your “magick” taught you, then you are either a very bad student, or just simply incompetent.

16 Likes

why would anyone want to give you anything at this point?

6 Likes

I have a better idea. How about I show you these magic hands. Then you can show me yours. Go on…feel me, sorcerer.

6 Likes

Oooh do me next! Unless it’s gonna hurt. Then don’t.

5 Likes

Lolz :joy::joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Yeaa you got it, she’s totally jealous of your super magickal hop…!

Ok ok, I get it, you’re just joking here to make an impression, right? :ok_hand: You don’t have to though, we all started from somewhere, no one will judge you here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok OP…it’s coming your way.
Be humble or the Universe shall humble you.

4 Likes