Money Spells all tested and have worked

I believe the โ€˜double itโ€™ cash bills spell worked as well for me. Have not tried my pair of five nickels.

Bay Leaves also work, just putting your Full Name and Birth Date one side, and $ signs on the other or an amount you need, in practice Bay Leaves your not gonna get rich on, so max out from my experience has been up too 5000 dollars but youโ€™ll need a reason to receive that high or it donโ€™t come, the amounts that donโ€™t seem to need a reason are, from $1 to $500.

4 Likes

Is this surprising? Many people worked with ancestral magick in the past. I imagine what probably happened is several generations ago, this multigenerational incredibly wealthy family came from relatively humble beginnings, maybe even less than that. Then one or two individuals took it upon themselves to change that situation for themselves and for there descendants. Probably formed some multigenerational pact way back in the 15th century or earlier as result of coming from situation of dire poverty or powerlessness at the time. This what happened with the jews and there ancestors way back when they were just a minor power back in the Sumerian city states.

4 Likes

ditto on this I keep a few in my purse too. Works wonders.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s the problem. Magick works on need the most part. If your already content the money wonโ€™t come but if you really need to get that raise or pay the rent suddenly it works like a charm and if the idea of receiving it makes you feel content even better. Emphasis on the need as want is not a strong enough emotion I guess maybe even superficial.

2 Likes

Sounds like a backwards thing, now donโ€™t it, that raise or pay the rent is a fear of desperateness, that seems to drive magical workings, fast nearly over night. In other words, its really sets the minds focus to those things being desperate or fear of the need of having it.

2 Likes

Well itโ€™s all about emotions I think. The more concentrated emotion you can pump into a spell the more powerful it is. So if your naturally more emotional or have stronger emotions then spellwork will fit naturally like a glass slipper. If on the otherhand your more naturally neutral emotionally or logical then you might have to work all the harder to get things to work.

2 Likes

If you do the full moon ritual with a nice silver coin in the bottom of the water and get the coin to shine in the rays of the moon while you say the incantation it is very cool, and just before the chant look at the moon and call โ€œHekate Hekate Hekateโ€ This was the 1st ever Magick spell I used and my kundalini energy went mental I thought at first I was having a stroke and then realised it felt really really good. The next morning She granted me ยฃ320 which was very urgent and neccessary

3 Likes

what about if we work with spirits?
do they ask for somethings in return?