Money spell

How does money spells actual works? I have minus on the account…

1 Like

You might want to check this out:

Use the Search function, next time.

2 Likes

Take a glass of water filled with gold and silver coins, as much as can fit loosely in the water, and on a night of the full moon.
Go outside and ground and center yourself, let the image and reflection of the moon appear on the water seen through the glass.
Cup your hands around the base of the glass or stretch them open and to the sky and say three times:
“Lovely Lady of the Moon,
Grant to me your wealth right soon.
Fill my hands with silver and gold,
All you give, my purse can hold.”
Reflect on the meaning and the props.
Simple props - glass, water, full moon outside, gold and silver coins.
Go back inside and forget the ritual.
Forget your lust for money.
Be patient.
It will come.

1 Like

There are a few different kinds of money spells. Some attract opportunities, some attract good deals and discounts, sometimes it’s almost like you just get handed a check, sometimes it’s more about your emotions and your relationship with money.

No amount of money magick in the world is going to do much for you if you consistently shoot yourself in the foot when it comes to your finances. Spending money you don’t have on things that don’t make you money is a good way to go broke and stay broke.

However you got to where you are, it doesn’t matter, and it doesn’t help to beat yourself up, but you have to decide if you are going to get your financial shit together or be financially fucked forever.

I like the book 7 Occult Money Rituals because the rituals work on every aspect of your finances and relationship with money. It unfucks your emotions and attracts the money and opportunities you need. But you have to do the work.

1 Like