Money spell with Asmodeus - For mundane ways to receive money (no meditation - no chanting)

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a demon call for money.

The world of finance is getting tough lately , banks and loan are blocked for most worldwide middle class people and even more for lower class people ( the world bank preparing shenanigans as usual, but we chose to incarnate on this planet in this dimension /time space , right? )

Few days ago,I was stuck in a financial crisis with exactly 2200€ bills unpaid (which is my monthly salary).

The bills kept stacking, I was wondering who could help me in this situation {knowing that the demons I usually work with- Buné, Clauneck and Valac- do provide for me every time but not above 200€ by request – usually through my side job as spellcaster } and I suddenly heard in my mind Asmodeus…

It is said that Asmodeus is the great treasurer of hell- what I identify as the Banker, and I told myself that If I don’t try I won’t know – I heard people working in trading investments work with him so it’s still related to the banking system.

The request I did was very fast : two weeks ago , on Wednesday end of day, I draw Asmodeus’s sigil on a piece of white paper with a black sharpie , on the back of the sigil I wrote my petition as such “Dear Asmodeus , I am in great need of money to pay all my late bills and all my incoming bills for the month of August, can you please help me and bring me the amount of money necessary within 15 days? you will have all my gratitude and I will share about the experiment if I get positive results, thank you” I blew over the sigil a few times to open it , then I pricked my finger with a diabetic lancet and put a few drops of blood over the sigil, put the paper sigil over my cabinet and I lit a white novena candle over it – the blood was not dry yet.

The following day I got an ad in my mailbox about a bank loan, I was kind of perplex because in the same day I got the ad 4 times and I know that I am not allowed to have a bank loan but I still filed the formula and gave the needed information thinking that It will not be accepted. When I came back home the candle flame was literally CRA-ZY, so crazy that I almost wanted to blow it off, but I thought that it might be Asmodeus working. The candle went on wild for 2 days, then I got a mail from the bank saying that they needed another document from me, I executed the request. On the following Thursday which was 8 days into the spell I received a mail from the bank saying that a 3000€ loan is “given” to me, I was speechless so I went to my cabinet to watch the candle, it was almost over and the flame was small and quiet, I loudly said “ Asmodeus, I will believe when the money is on my account!” on the next day which was Friday the money was there.

Today, Monday 08/14/23, 13th day from my request I am paying all my pending bills.

This is my token of gratitude for you Great King Asmodeus. Thank you.

Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken

20 Likes