Money obsession

When one is in need for money, it can become an obsession. I’m not talking about greed, but extreme necessity. When someone asks for ways to receive money in the occult, we are faced with so many options that can make us feel really confused and anxious.

In a recent thread someone is asking for help, and the guy already has 6 options to work with. So, does he work with all of them? reads all about them and chooses one? what happens if after the first work nothing happens? does he wait a couple of weeks? a month to start considering the next option? is this option better than the other one? should I work with all of them and let them work in sinergy? can they cancel each other?

What is your opinion?

1 Like

It’ll manifest but depending of your effort/skills (entering trance) it’ll be a greater manifestation or a lesser one.

For example thousands of dollars? yes, I’ve seen it, in the form of a job, or getting back some money they owed me. Millions of dollars? Still gotta see, but I feel it’s possible (depending of what effort are you gonna put on it, magic it’s a help, but you gotta work alongside).

I’d keep on working on a daily basis for around a month at least, to get signs of the manifestation of the money (in the form of a job, money given back, winning a price). Yet, my number is 3, as commented on other post (maybe 3 hours, days, months… depends of how much money you need)

[quote=“Trucomallica, post:1, topic:1495”]When one is in need for money, it can become an obsession. I’m not talking about greed, but extreme necessity. When someone asks for ways to receive money in the occult, we are faced with so many options that can make us feel really confused and anxious.

In a recent thread someone is asking for help, and the guy already has 6 options to work with. So, does he work with all of them? reads all about them and chooses one? what happens if after the first work nothing happens? does he wait a couple of weeks? a month to start considering the next option? is this option better than the other one? should I work with all of them and let them work in sinergy? can they cancel each other?

What is your opinion?[/quote]

To be truly effective, if they are all options for the same thing he must choose one. This ritual will not work unless you put all your emotional eggs in one basket, because if you cannot achieve the mental state or feeling that your goal has been achieved in ritual, it’s bound to fail. Then you put the ritual out of mind, and don’t focus negative feelings on it.

This can sound counter intuitive, but if people listing to the secret audio CD can master parts of this and similar exercises, you shouldn’t have to worry about it at all as a black magician consciously directing these forces with his will. If you do it properly, you see no need to do another ritual. And this way, you avoid multiple spells/spirits interfering in each others work, ultimately hindering any real accomplishment.

But how do you choose, you choose what feels best. This isn’t rocket science, this is mind science + mad science + occult science. Try to find what works best for you, because the answers to something like this are often found within.

If you’ve asked for advice from this forum, I’m confident you got a lot of good suggestions and all the rituals should work, at this point it passes from the realm of scientific method, into the realm of personal preference, creativity, and artistic design. Magick isn’t exclusively right or left brained, it takes both along with the right mental state.

But…If nothing else you can just stick to the ritual you like most that you got, and you’ll probably get a favorable results.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Okay… so I want to give a little advice, but I’m going to use my usual trick of saying it in a deceptively succinct way. When you really hit certain states - for example, when possessed by your own God-self - the memory thing happens automatically because the state you were in will feel like a dream and be difficult to remember and it will naturally stray out of your memory. Also, in these states, you will find visualization and confidence come instantly with little coaxing.

As far as spells go just find one that sounds good and run with it. There really is no such thing as a bad spell, just a bad execution of a spell.

As far as how long to wait that depends on a few factors the biggest IMO is what options you have available to make money and how much you should aim for. If you work at some retail outlet trying to manifest a way 160k will fall in your lap is much more of a stretch than if you were a contractor. I usually give it a month before trying again.

Also one of the biggest factors is to stop obsessing over the situation. I know its difficult but the more you worry and stress it the more of a reality it will become. Find something you enjoy, hopefully you’ve got some cheaper hobbies and delve into them. Even if your hobby is magic, work be eficial spells to others to keep positive energy flowing to you and keep the money work for yourself to mininmum. The more pleasure and happiness your able to bring into your life the faster you’ll see money concerns dry up. That doesn’t mean you’ll be rich but it means you’ll have enough so long as your not trying to charter private jets while working the night shift at Waffle House.