Money magick that succes but

Well, here’s the thing: I’ve been practicing money magick for a while now, and the results have been mixed. Sure, most of my attempts have been successful, but there’s always a lingering sense of disappointment. See, I don’t have a job or a business to speak of, and money just comes and goes like a revolving door. I know I should be building something or dedicating myself to learning a skill that can support me, but I just don’t know where to start.

I’m not one to complain, mind you, but I’m at the point where I don’t know what to do anymore. Last month, I successfully manifested $7,000 in just four days for a project that I wasn’t entirely confident in. The catch? The project failed, and I had to refund the money. And not long after that, Ive got $1,000 deal… But Now, I’m facing yet another failure because the project I’m working on isn’t making any progres.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

Have you tried working magick for success rather than simply money?

Damon Brand has an book on Enochian Success Magick, and it can be applied to any kind of project, business or endeavour. It can even help you discover what, exactly, it is you want to to do.

6 Likes

There’s some issue — technicaly, for my payment account. Still fixing it… for now I cant buy any grimoire. And I have 1 grimoire only.

I heard and read some review about succes magick, and been interested into it.

By the way, what is magick for succes instead money ? Im sorry, English is my 3rd language and I don’t properly understand it

Success is personal. While society does try to impose its own barometer of what it means to be successful, it is really measured by how you feel. For example, you could be making a million dollars a year but if it’s at a job you hate that stresses you out and ruins your health, does it really count as success?

Magick for success is magick geared toward giving you the feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment in whatever manner is right for you. You don’t necessarily have to be a famous movie star or a world renowned scientist to be successful. You can literally do anything and be successful. What matters is what how it makes you feel.

4 Likes

Two things come to mind: first one is that I second the person who said that you should also do workings for success, motivation, to maximize your skill in whatever you’re doing, etc.

Second thing is that as an astrologer, I’ve found that huge amounts of wealth doesn’t seem to be in the stars for everyone, and you have to really measure your success by seeing improvements in your own life rather than comparing it to what others have. $7,000 might be a lot relative to what is “available” to you if that makes sense. Someone will probably disagree with me and say that that’s the point of magick—to manifest that which wouldn’t otherwise be available to you, but from what I’ve seen studying clients charts and speaking to them, “what which wouldn’t otherwise be available to you” is relative.

2 Likes

What have you been doing?

So far I’ve tried the Cashbook twice and I succeed once. Honestly, working with the angels from financial wealth scare the hell out of me at this point of my life but I’m going to start using Jason Miller’s Jupiterian sigils and methods to see how it goes.

1 Like

I have seen tis issue before and my personal advice. .a good plan.success spells or good luck.and then do the money spells the 2 steps will allow to flow whit out difficulty.

1 Like

I think I really need this, Im doing freelance and saving some money to make my own business. I don’t need that much money cuz I cant really handle such power. Just try to develop my own enstablishment.

Some astrologer doing free chart reading and he said that my life is misserable cause the name my parents gave didnt match with my date of birth… He said I have cool chart but my name ruined it, I don’t know what hes talking about though.

Just doing some petition with demons of magick. I cant buy any grimoire though, but I take your advice. Ive lookin this Jupiter spirit on the forum, might some insight or free outline ritual

Ah, so Im not the only one, what a relieve. Is it safe to layering your magick, I mean Im afraid the spirit get mad at me

Do the rune fehu above your beverage. Tell I need a job and drink it. I use Fehu and Mammons enn when I gamble online. The results are awesome

1 Like

Anyone who tells you something like that isn’t good at what they do. I’m happy to take a peek at it if you ever want to message me your birth time/date/location.

Also astrology doesn’t really look at your name, so that person must have been trying to combine astrology with numerology, and those are two systems that exist independently from one another. The only thing I can think here is that some of the numbers in your numerology chart contradict your birth chart, but I would just see that as something the life path number would express itself through if you were going to try to combine looking at each of them.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips, I’ll do it :smiley:

Thanks mate, I’ll pm you right away

1 Like

$7000 in four days is MAGNIFICENT.
And here I am being ill confident about my own money magic work.

This is inspirational.

1 Like

Usually Ive got $40
Ive live in 3rd world country and that amount is enough for a week living. Yes $7000 is magnificent, Ive freak out when it manifest too. But it turn completely out of my reach. So, I think the spirit want to tell me that I need to develop more to hold that amount of power.

1 Like

Why are your projects failing? Maybe you should find the right spell to fix that

I am a freelancer, since Covid 3 years ago I lost my job and didnt get any since then. So, Ive just do what I have to do to survive. Marketing is not so good am at but, its provide me from time to time since I lost my job. Some one ask me to sold his house and promise me 10 grand. So, I do my magick, and get a hookup from potential buyer… Things everything well, and Ive got 7 grand for down payment. But the owner of the house suddenly change his mind about the price so he add few thousand dollars. It went screw after that.

From that, Its all on me… The spell is working, the magick is working, Im just lack of capability in term of negotiation or taking control

Well you should add a rule in the contract that if something like that happens you keep 50% of the fee and the owner has to pay that 50% to the seller

well I have to compete with some estate company, and by giving offer that sweet is my main attraction—or disaster, I don’t know man.

Thats a war I cant win anyway, Its funny after I see all of it right now.