Money magick problem

I don’t understand why all kinds of magic I use work except money magic. I have tried so much money out of the blue, but nothing has happened. However, when I use another kind of magic, like manipulating other people’s moods, it works fantastically.

Maybe I have a problem with the transit in my astrology chart.

How can i fix that problem ?

1 Like

gee, I’d love to swap for the power of manipulation.
As for your problem…what methods do you use for money magick? do you stick with it? do you have any kind of something that can generate revenue like um, selling things, a job,…people or a family who can give some to you? It ain’t gonna fall out of the sky. some folks even gamble.
Maybe your attitude towards money? if you think you don’t deserve it, or something, that’s not a good way of thinking

1 Like

I am using a method from Lucifer and hidden demons to request my uncle to give me a small sum of money, around 100 USD. It used to work two months ago, but I have found that it is not as effective now.

Regarding my attitude toward money, I perceive it as a means to achieve my end goal of security. However, I have been experiencing issues with my sense of security.

Regarding my job situation, I was fired about six months ago, and I am currently unable to find any employment. The economic conditions in my country are very poor at the moment, with many small businesses going bankrupt. Additionally, the IT industry is not hiring any freshers right now, and they are laying off employees to save money.

1 Like

that’s a good book and not to worry! times are tough for everybody. getting people to part with money is like pulling teeth. for the situation with your uncle: you can do a combination! persuade him to be more generous, work on his mind, and don’t lust too much for results.
There are many options if you don’t have work at the moment. neither do i, i’m a student. I do list things online to sell. if you do that, maybe it’s easier for the spirits to help you like this.
most important is you should not give up. Nitika is a very good spirit to work with and has helped me several times. if you cannot afford a book, you can look up the sigil here somewhere on the forum.
if you earn enough, maybe think about buying the magickal cashbook or magickal riches. (e-book version on amazon is a lot cheaper and don’t worry, amazon has a special browser thingie if you don’t have a kindle, I don’t have one either - I do everything on laptops and desktops, never a phone)

1 Like

Maybe i will work again with Magick Riches (| have a Kindle Paperwhite, and

I have the book you suggested).

I did the combination as you instructed, including encouraging people to be generous. However, nothing has happened. Everything was great two months ago, but now I’m feeling really frustrated. | had told the spirits before making the petition that | wanted to find a job, but i can’t find one at the moment. I still think that maybe the transition in my natal chart is influencing all of this.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about natal charts or astrology, I hope someone else will be able to give you the information you need, maybe a general reading would be good for you.
Or, a road opener (you can find them on the site here too)
in general magick does work, but when is not always under our control.

1 Like