Money Magic: Investments

Are there any good Demons out there that can help with developing Stocks/Investing?
Or does any Demon we already know (Lucifuge, Parion, Pendrallion, etc) still apply?

So far Ive invested in Activision Blizzard, Exxon Mobil, and I wanna say Pepsi Co. And i have good feelings about the returns im gonna get

I just want to hit those rare markets that people overlook so i can bring in the most wealth for myself.

Ive been meditating on Parions Sigil and so far the results ive had were:

● Got my Bank account Straight

● Started Investing

● Money has stretched significantly farther and longer than normal. (Usually my paycheck would be gone in a day; now its stretched for like a week and its not even close to being all gone.)

● Loss the desire to buy random shit I dont need. Including useless ritual tools

● Greed is increasing like a mofo.

● Im not all that mad about money anymore. I still am, but it pops up less frequently.

So…Im working on the Practical stuff. What about the Greater magical stuff? Like money popping outta no where, etc.

What rituals would be good to produce greater results?

I did do a ritual where i brought about a $100 increase in my paycheck even though i worked significantly less than what i got paid for lol so i wanna know how i can tighten up my financial aim so to speak

7 Likes

Lucifuge Rofocale King Paimon Mammon

5 Likes

If your looking for investments working with the energies and spirits of venus would be good. If your looking to expand existing investments jupiter and its spirits would be beneficial.

One route to explore which i plan to dive into when i have a bit more time is planetary spirits of finance as relating to the planets. I did J.D.Temples jupiter ritual back on the witches night which evokes the primordial energies of jupiter and the primordial spirits of abundance itself.

Less than a week later i got an opportunity hurled at my that will potentially double my yearly income.

If ya think about it each planet influences certain aspects of ones flow when it comes to the currebt of prosperity/poverty

4 Likes

Actually Belial seems to be a good option from what I’ve experienced. Also Bethor helped me invest when I first started in the stock market. He is the Olympic spirit of Jupiter.

4 Likes

I also did JD’s Jupiter abundance ritual. I am a big proponent of planetary magick, and the spirits of planets.

3 Likes

Same i am working on incorporating it more when i can. One of the things ive been doing for years is mediations and invocations to mars before my staff workouts. These last 2 years ive been using a mix of Jupitertian and mercurual wards on my personal and work vehicles. Has saved my ass a few times now :shield: :alien: and helps keep me out of traffic jams most of the week.

2 Likes

Ill look into it guys
For some reason the Jupiter spirits never really did anything for me

Were you trying to bring new income or expand an existing one? The former is a bit hit or miss with Jupitertian energy.

1 Like

I was trying to bring in raw income
Like money outta no where

1 Like

That would work more with Venus and another planet thay aligns with the target source.

For example venus and mercury for business income, venus and the moon to bring income from deals involving the home such as selling/renting ect, venus and saturn to bring in money related to responsibility like if someone owes you money. Venus and jupiter works to expand current flows of income

Venus alone can manifest money but with an active source of potenal revenue i have find it packs a bigger punch. Before this manifested for me as more hours or random cash ending up in my pocket. Usually in a lump sum kind of way.

I started aiming for the bigger target of doubling yearly income and now a work opportunity fell on my head that could potentially double it if not triple it with further training :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh nice man!
So thats where shit like Mars of Saturn, Mars of Jupiter, etc comes in?

Hmmm what about Venus and Uranus? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I’ll put it this way as an example.
Saturn’s energies are involved in “natural” death, ya
die painfully of disease or peacfully in your sleep that is Saturn

Mar’s is more involved with “unnatural” death all from accident to murder.

So combined
:skull_and_crossbones:
tenor

All imma say about those combos :rofl:

As to Venus and Uranus i would think that would be somewhere in the range of profit from rebellion,upheavals or invention. From what i know of Uranus’s energies it’s kinda like the mad scientist archetype wise.

1 Like

Haha! Gotcha man
Thnks for being a bro

And thank everyone else too!

And incase you were wondering as to the counterpart of jupiter and mars here is are visual examples :rofl:

82918717fa3427d024c4f59d4abda978

1 Like

This just made my fuckin day! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lol for sex?

And yes im milking all the info i can get from you @Dinmiatus

I noticed :rofl:

And your looking for mars(passion/lust) and venus(pleasure/sensuality).

If ya wanna dig more into practical examples ya may wann consider getting this program, it covers alot of possible uses that people (including me) may have not considered.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what my planetary system is based on. He has the most comprehensive outline of planetary hours I’ve seen. @Micah the Venus spirits would be best for generating new income. And you might look at Mercury of Venus and Venus of Mercury for investments.

2 Likes

Thnks @J.A.Ragnarson!
Im looking into this shit today

1 Like