Money demon summoning

Hahaha :smiling_imp: for the win

1 Like

Dude i have a circle 75% of the time because it makes a temple between the worlds but hey do what you feels best.

Iā€™ve noticed that often the practitioner needs to work on themselves. Most people have a force field around themselves which is self-constructed and self-maintained and this keeps out fortune. Itā€™s a subconscious safety mechanism.

Start writing large sums to yourself on bank slips (free at banks). Treat these as talisman. Meditate upon them. Close your eyes and still see them. This is merely one cheap and effective practice to reprogramme your subconscious - because your subconscious will always win. So re-educate it.

I recommend just before bedtime.

Al.

9 Likes

would it be safe to invoke them in my head while repeating their enn ?

This isnā€™t meant to sound rude but, youā€™re brand new to the occult arenā€™t you?

Yea . Iā€™ve been wanting to do this for a while but everywhere I go , I get different answers . Some say donā€™t do it some say you can summon them and talk to them in your head . So I haven;t really done anything .

Why do you find the need to summon them in your head? You could, I suppose, but whispering is probably better. Let me give you some linksā€¦

If I whisper will they appear in front of me ? or will the talk to me through telepathy ?

Nagathex = omnipotent

Youā€™ll learn more from one evocation. Successful or not than you will shitposting, being indecisive asking questions but wanting people to tell you what you want to hear instead of listening to what they say and generally herp a derping around.

3 Likes

Yea i dont think talking to them in your head is the way to goā€¦ Unless your in a deep meaditative state doing it. But speaking the words and talking them ive seen results. You dont need the fancy tools which do help. But a candle and incense is great.

1 Like

This personā€¦ :smile: shutup and summon demons. Haha

2 Likes

People on here dont mind answering questions but keep in mind they are too on a spiritual path so do what you feel a calling to. You want to summon. Well summon. If not do more research and try your own approach to magick

1 Like

I understand but I donā€™t want to try and everything goes left and everyone around me starts dying and I have a demon bothering me all day.

If I speak the words ? How will they communicate with me ? By talking themselves ?

Visions, energy vibrations ( the feeling of your spine getting a shiver), incense smoke & candles acting weird. Im new to the LHP too so no worries. These demons dont mean you soul taking life threatened harm. They want you to grow and Become A Living God. BALP

1 Like

Depends. There are a few ways

Mind explaining ?

The videos will. I will have more later. Have fun.

1 Like

If youā€™re scared of demons, why do you want to work with them, when you could pray to saints (search Saint Expedite online) or pray to ā€œGodā€ (or gods, like Lakshmi, Ganesha, etc), or try the Law of Attraction?

I mean you have some great replies here, really helpful stuff I for one wish Iā€™d had when I was much younger, BUT itā€™s like, as Laith_wavey says, you want people to tell you only what you want to hear.

And to be honest, you canā€™t get a little bit pregnant, and you canā€™t summon a demon, but not have demonic influecnes in your life.

Examine if this is really the path for you - if it IS, this forum has expert practitioners, by no means operating from the same worldview or concept of what demons even are, but there is experience here, and no-oneā€™s so utterly bored they just want to fuck you up, for no good reason.

But if demons are basically not something you feel okay finding out more about, which is fine, try other spirits instead, and other routes, there are things that work and are available to learn, including for free.

8 Likes