Mobile App For Sigils

I’ve been searching for an app similiar to MS Paint, so I can create sigils on my phone. Im going to make them, print them, then proceed as normal; I just don’t like the way my freehand drawings look.
I need to be able to select shape outlines, create straight lines from point A to point B, be able to select letters and place/rotate/resize them, make a straight line then choose where to curve it, etc. MS Paint has all of these features, but u fortunately Android doesn’t have Paint. Ive tried some apps out, even some apps specifically for sigils, but those apps all use weird random generators to do it for you. Not my cup of tea.
Does anyone know of an app like this?

5 Likes

You could use this, maybe: Trinary: The Magick Web-App

4 Likes

Ill check it out thank you

1 Like

That one is another random generator. It has more options than the others I’ve tried, which is nice. But not what I’m looking for.

1 Like

Very late to the party, but there’s an app called Kids Doodle which might be of use to you, if you’ve not already found one.

2 Likes

Better late than never! I still haven’t found one, so ill give that one a try. Thank you

That one is cool for drawing things, but isn’t what I’m looking for.

Sigil Automation in the Android Play Store.

1 Like

That one looks promising. It looks like it still has random generation which is what I’m trying to avoid, but it’s the best app I’ve seen so far. Thanks for the recommendation.

You’re welcome. Yes it’s a bit random but you can move the elements it generates around until the sigil “feels right” for you.
There’s also the Kamea Sigils app in the same store if you’re looking for planetary squares.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I’m going to give it a try, I read in one of the reviews that they added the move/resize/rotate feature. Thanks again

1 Like