Misunderstanding a Gift from Lucifer

A turbulent time in my life to be sure, I had finally gotten around to speaking with him and I came away with a power and a feeling of joy I did not understand.
I let myself slide back into sadness and hurt, little did I know until a friend of mine chimed in …

" You forgot your gift already? tisk tisk" …

I did not get it then, but last night I understood…

Keeping positive and keeping that personal power and joy is the key to keeping positive energy and what you truly want in your life to flow effortlessly… Good attracts good, joy attracts joy and is paramount to steering you to what you truly want…

I have to openly apologize to Father Lucifer for not understanding this at first…

Now I will take this gift and cherish what he gave me…

My best to you all…
Chris

7 Likes

Try this PDF of The Science Of Being Great by an author called Wallace T Wattles, it will help with positivity and also, placing yourself back in the dirver’s seat nbot through hollow ego but rather through action and understanding. The other links are also for powerful (and simple) methods along the same lines.

These all seem legit out of copyright, as far as I could discover:

All the spirits I’ve worked with so far, regardless of my understanding of things at that time, have encouraged understanding of these methods, and while some are focused on momey, the concepts in them can be applied in all areas of life.

10 Likes

Is that money or mommy…?:thinking:

1 Like

A hearty hail brother! Even Odin himself combats depression and melancholy. But as both The Light Bearer and The All-Father would say is that you need to stay positive.

2 Likes

Very true, the past 3 years have just seen loss, deaths, divorce, relationship fails (current on I am trying to fix) and health along with financial woes… You just get so tried and I think forget how to do that, but trugging along best I can… Thank you brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

We all forget how to do that brother. My life hasn’t been easy the past five years and especially the past six months but I believe that these trials and tragedies can either knock us down or build us up. As for loss, I know that the loved ones I’ve lost are all around me and I’m sure your loved ones are around you. The love we share with people never dies and neither do they. The law of conservation of energy. Sköl!

4 Likes