Misleading information

Okay i on the road to purchase more books from balg and i can do it, and i have the capabilities to purchase more, the US to AUD has always been the same 1 US dollar to 1.40 AUD thats 71 right okay, i was with my mum today she was telling me the AUD has plumited, its down to 64, so i was smarter then the average bear i didn’t want to let her know, as soon as i get home to check that out, so i playing pretend yes mum Australian dollar has plumited so 100 US dollar is 200 Australian dollar mum replies yes James that’s right, you have to pay double, then i kept quite, so as soon as got home wave good riddance to mum, i went inside turned my PlayStation on then i went to google, US to AUD so i enter 199 thinking what mum telling me that Azazel compendium will costing me 400 Australian dollars if mum was honest, and guess what 199 dollar Azazel compendium will be costing me 279 AUD, so what is wrong with my mother, she misleading me and also she don’t want me building pc which is absolutely bullshit you need an iT person to guide you, that is bullshit i chosen through pcpartpicker, mum does not want me to building pc without someone holding my hand, shes a retard, so fuck it fuck the pc im going behind her back and Anglicares back and purchase every single volume of nine gatekeepers also i thinking Anglicare is manipulative as well.

1 Like

Seems like she’s trying to stop you for sure, but do you have plenty of money for essentials if you buy these? Books are great but make sure you have all the basics like food, bills, meters and so on covered first. :+1:

4 Likes

Maybe she’s heard some wrong information? Maybe it just didn’t update on the site yet if it’s true? Seems like on the PC, she’s just trying to make sure you don’t make any mistakes… You really come off as a paranoid dick when you say she’s intentionally misleading you and she’s a retard for trying to get you to get professional help building your PC, she clearly wants what’s best for you and she’s not that tech savvy herself, she would go to an IT guy to get it done so she’s recommending you do the same

1 Like

Yes my friend i have see the centrelink pention i get in bank is 605 + 68 mobility allowance centrelink never checks on what i spend also i got 2 more payment to pay back 1200 to centrelink so i have a extra 92 on top of the 605 and 68 so that’s 760 estimated now i only have 301 for bills and i only live on 150 quite cossy, also once a month 140 for TPG Internet and Mobile phone i can out lay 400 pm, so my itinery is before a apply for another 1200 centrelink loan is, volume 3 Azazel compendium volume 1 Belial without a master, then because i purchase first Belial & Azazel then March save another 400 apply for another 1200 centrelink loan interest free then 1600 to secretly purchase without telling a AMD 2950x TR4 CPU for 1400 then 200 left put towards the volume 3 Abaddon. Also all my bills are direct debited

2 Likes

Yeh i do a lot, my mother is a bit old fashion she does have trouble, and yes i did go to All needs computers and i did speek to i iT person there, because i building a workstation pc for game development the advice i got was a AMD 2990WX 32 core CPU but that’s 2675 AUD and DDR4 3200 speed RAM.

2 Likes

Sounds good. I wish you luck in getting it built :slight_smile:

@Eibwen_glab so i did some research myself watching the 2950x vs 2990WX benchmarks alot of games, they were mostly equal 2990WX was 50% better with blender then the 2950x, i know my mum she would be going through my judgemental older brother and i know him very well and he is so judgemental and condensending he really is, hes a boss in the building industries, he would belittle me, they would be finding a iT person, end up with a CPU with one core, a DDR2 500 and a 10GB Hard drive, something like that computer be that uncompatible and slow as shit, and they all be thinking its a great pc, be something turn on cannot do much and end up as a white elephant and want to dump in the bin, no thanks. See i have already got in already and got a top quality 1 corsair 1200 watt 80 platinum power supply and 1 MSI geforce GTX 1080 Ti Direct X 12 they do not know i even own i certainly kept that dark. So are those great.

1 Like