Miscarriage spell

Hlw people is it possible to stop your own pregnancy or maybe can a demon help you to miscarry

I am not a doctor and encourage you to do your own research, but if you are early enough in a pregnancy large amounts of Vitamin C over the course of 10 days or so can induce a miscarriage. But again, do your own research, as I am not a professional and am giving this information for educational purposes only.

Thank you i wish it waS Still early :sob::sob::sob::sob:i’m 6 months now I’be been trying to me induce miscarriage bt nothing happened… Maybe Lucifer can help me?

Here’s the NHS site on miscarriages

The big thing seems to be physical frailty or disease. You won’t be able to miscarry without enduring some level of discomfort on your part.
Assuming it’s too late in the pregnancy to go to an abortion clinic ?

I AM NOT A DOCTOR

however, I found this

Erm… Put the seat belt under your stomach and crash your car at a high speed? Probably need to make it look like an accident, which means no herbs that would show up in a toxicology report…

That being said… Why not just have the kid and give it up for adoption? I see no need for senseless killing if you’re already 60% of the way there. I mean, I don’t know your situation, of course, but this is a conversation to have like right after you find out you’re pregnant, you can’t get over halfway there and then give up like that

I just can’t accept this baby, i dpi don’t want it :sob:
I hope things will get better

1 Like

Right, so why not tough it out for a few months and give it up to someone who does want it?

1 Like

I think i will do that thank you