Mirror exercise

Hi, I was intrigued by a video I saw recently by V.K. Jehannum about using a mirror and looking at my reflection in it in the dark.

I did it yesterday and I did see a bit of changes in my face but nothing scary happened. I did feel pretty low but I managed to write about some important stuff which helped me to process a little bit of some bad experiences.

I wasn’t looking forward to doing it today but I feel like this might help me to deal with some stuff. Today was a little different.

At first nothing major except some distortions happening with the silhouette of my head. Then I saw some kind of dark smoke or something lifting off the top of my head, which I thought could only be good. Then I noticed what looked like shadows moving on the other side of the door! I am here alone so there’s no one else here. Plus I live on a second floor so I don’t think it’s come from outside. That was creepy but I stayed with the exercise till five minutes were done.

Anybody have experiences seeing shadows? I have had that happened for years but it stopped happening years ago. Every now and then it happens again.

7 Likes

You can see shadows when you drop in theta gamma sync state! I did this exercise couple of times! For me everything goes dark and nothing there! I start in the dark barley seeing my reflection in the mirror then it gets darker than the dark… like I am in the abyss it self… when I tried it with a little light candle I saw my face change in the mirror! I saw my dad’s face… am a girl and I look nothing like my dad!

6 Likes

I had no idea, I had to look up theta gamma sync state :slight_smile: I also had the total darkness and my head disappearing into the darkness. Also looked like it was spinning or like if I was turning my face side to side really fast!

That’s really cool that you saw the image of your dad in the mirror! I’m gonna try it with a candle to see what I can see with it tomorrow.

3 Likes

I did the same procedure from VK’s site and after I used his chant for Shadowself things improved a lot.

3 Likes

Thanks @AlexandarMOstar, I am really interested in learning more about this. I hope it can help me too…
What is the chant called?

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2018/11/17/magickal-hymn-to-integrate-the-alternate-self/amp/?espv=1

All praise go to VK Jehannum.

7 Likes

Thank you for getting me this link, I’ll look at it now :grin:

I your dad alive or passed through the veil?

1 Like

:hugs: alive and well!

Did it right before i found BALG crazy experience.