Mind_Seekers Art/occult art journal:

Since I do alot of art in general, and every now and then something occult related - thought I would create someplace to store them. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Random art depicting/representing Azazel

10 Likes

Lilith related art

12 Likes

One more Lilith related drawing/coloring I did. It’s supposed to be symbolic:

The yellow background represents self-empowerment, confidence, solar plexus, will, etc.

The red is because…well apparently Lilith likes red, and vampirism.

The spider webs/spiders, because that’s the way she has manifested to me before. And she’s associated with spiders.

11 Likes

This drawing I did, visually looks like what I mentally visit during my meditations. Although the tree usually had leaves and is in a more foresty area. It’s my mental landscape depiction drawing. Usually I like to mentally meditate in front of the tree within my mental landscape (sitting on the ground in front of it and imagining the roots below it/me giving me energy/healing me).

The tree is also usually much bigger in comparison to me, if you know the movie Totoro - the tree in that is a good comparison to the size of the tree within my mental landscape.

8 Likes

I love your work

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome

1 Like

A self-drawn tarot card I made awhile back:

My interpretation of it, is how I drew it

6 Likes

This is my drawing, of my understanding of rebirth:

9 Likes

This one is based off the Twin Flame/Yin Yang concept:
I like to draw my understanding of different concepts within spirituality

It’s not quite finished yet, so I’ll post a part 2 for it. The vines represent nature, choas, and I also use to attribute to infinity (as they don’t come to and end or have a beginning)

The brown (earth) triangle represents the unseen, spiritual, etheric, and evocation (to bring forth)…

The flames represent the twins, equals, etc etc.

4 Likes

Beautiful and inspiring art!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

So this piece is a scene from a very vivid dream I had when I was young, the dream I also recorded within my other journal within this forum. The thoughts and notes one. Anyways.

This is the part within the dream, after I was running through the forest for awhile - when I came to what seemed like a large pond? The grey/blue is because it was foggy at the pond/forest within my dream Landscape during this particular dream. I remember that there was tall grass right by the perimeter of the pond and the ground had more stones/etc by the edges of the land.

So this is the scene before I jumped into the pond to swim too the other side, all because within the dream I wanted to make it harder for me to be tracked. I was running.

I will be adding more art pieces relating precisely to more significant dreams I’ve had shortly

3 Likes

This is another scene from the same dream I drew from above. Same dream, different scene. The running/forest/Pond one.

This one was the basement, had a latch/floor type of door? With ladder like stairs that came down. Inside the basement was pitch black - except when the latch was opened, then alittle light would come in from the first floor. During both scenes the primary emotion was fear and desperation.

I’m horrible at drawing this type of art, but it’s more to record visually important parts of the dream I remember. More a way of dream work, rather then “for fun art”.

I’m going to add both pieces of artwork to the small area (an informal altar) I dedicated for my lady, since both dreams were related to her

4 Likes

Piece of art done for Lady Lilith:

So I decided to do another piece of artwork for Lady Lilith, one it’s been awhile since I had done one – and I just kept thinking about doing one. This one is meant to be symbolic, as the others have been.

It is a chalice that holds that holds desert sand with a baby tree growing out of it.

The chalice is purple, which holds meaning more to me I suppose. Also what the color represents and how I see it fitting of Lilith, in a symbolic manner. The red background is because red is often associated with Lilith, from reasons of her liking red to it’s associations with the root chakra (which comes in handy for my art piece) to vampirism.

The chalice, takes a snake-like form with a reptilian/draconian eye in the center of the neck. Which to me, gave the chalice a life of its own. Animates it.

The tree growing is symbolic to what Lilith has been helping me with, grounding, growth, stability, “fruitation”, life, etc. I chose to add the baby tree, as I’m still “growing”.

I had originally wanted to draw blood within the chalice but had the “feeling” to substitute it with sand. To represent the desert (which I dreamed of, by guidance of Lilith). So it holds general meaning to her, as well as my personal interactions with her.

The art piece is a general offering of continued friendship, and a general thanking of support through hard times - with the added growth

2 Likes

Yin Yang Swans:

2 Likes

Kundalini Sister’s

2 Likes

Lilith Depiction Art

Incomplete, will post finished art

I find that drawing art of spirits/etc helps me to gain a better understanding, and connect deeper. It’s more personal then buying the artwork, as I put effort into the work.

4 Likes

King Belial Depiction Art:

This is how I personally see Belial in my mind’s eye (never summoned him, but more so when I think of him, or how I imagine him). The big Bull is because of Strength, raw power, Etc. Then the green (body shirt/etc) is because of his connection to Earth. The Fire, is because of him being apart of the Infernal empire, the Goetia.

5 Likes