Mind reading

I saw a technique where a persons runs a cord from their third eye to another persons third eye, then brightens both third eyes and the cord. One is supposed to be able to read other people’s mind. If anyone wants to try it out, i’d like to know if it works.
I have yet to pick up any thoughts, images, or astral presence from anyone.
if anyone wants to try it out on me, I volunteer. Things like a person’s name, (such as user name on this site. A public name that is safe to use.) places, rituals to perform on a certain date, image of something such as a person, place, or thing.
This is, of course, done in such a way that all concerned are safe.

[quote=“jbkbmz, post:1, topic:5819”]I saw a technique where a persons runs a cord from their third eye to another persons third eye, then brightens both third eyes and the cord. One is supposed to be able to read other people’s mind. If anyone wants to try it out, i’d like to know if it works.
I have yet to pick up any thoughts, images, or astral presence from anyone.
if anyone wants to try it out on me, I volunteer. Things like a person’s name, (such as user name on this site. A public name that is safe to use.) places, rituals to perform on a certain date, image of something such as a person, place, or thing.
This is, of course, done in such a way that all concerned are safe.[/quote]

how would we try this?

My idea id this. Visualize a person you know (and preferable who knows what you are doing.) Say you meet with the other person at 5 pm on monday. He is at his house. You are at your house. visualize your friend. Visualize a cord running from your third eye to his third eye. Brighten your eye, his eye, and the cord. Then send a thought such as “my tv is broke”, “I just one a million dollars”, “I want to have sex with you”, (where appropriate), etc. You can visualize people, places, things, songs, words, whatever you want. Then at 5 15 pm call your friend and ask if they received anything.
You can send me a thought at say 12 pm tonight when I am asleep. A dream, an astral presence, etc. (Since you don’t know my face, name and all, I suppose you can read the energy behind this post, and the user name jbkbmz, and you can send a spirit that would know me and where I am at to convey information. (That is a different technique I now). Those of you that know how to soul travel and remote view can trace my energy signature back to me.
If I notice anything unusual, I will likely get back to you and report it. (I fully intend to do that).
That’s what I got so far.

[quote=“jbkbmz, post:3, topic:5819”]My idea id this. Visualize a person you know (and preferable who knows what you are doing.) Say you meet with the other person at 5 pm on monday. He is at his house. You are at your house. visualize your friend. Visualize a cord running from your third eye to his third eye. Brighten your eye, his eye, and the cord. Then send a thought such as “my tv is broke”, “I just one a million dollars”, “I want to have sex with you”, (where appropriate), etc. You can visualize people, places, things, songs, words, whatever you want. Then at 5 15 pm call your friend and ask if they received anything.
You can send me a thought at say 12 pm tonight when I am asleep. A dream, an astral presence, etc. (Since you don’t know my face, name and all, I suppose you can read the energy behind this post, and the user name jbkbmz, and you can send a spirit that would know me and where I am at to convey information. (That is a different technique I now). Those of you that know how to soul travel and remote view can trace my energy signature back to me.
If I notice anything unusual, I will likely get back to you and report it. (I fully intend to do that).
That’s what I got so far.[/quote]

awesome I’ll do that. I haven’t decided what I’ll send but I’ll definitely try this. :slight_smile:
How can you make sure you’ll remember it when you wake up?

Lets say tonight midnight 7 - 26 2015 west coast time, you send me a thought such as the image of a chakra, 1 through 7. You can imagine the chakra and then speak mentally the number the chakras is. 1 is Base 2 is spleen, 3, is solar plexus, 4 is heart, 5 is throat, six is ajna, 7 is crown. You can imagine the color of the chakra from 1 to 7 Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.
You can also program the image of the chakra and words saying the chakra number to repeat every hour.
The Satanic Witchcraft also has the creating though form technique. You can put this chakra image and wording into the thought form. Connect your third eye to my third eye, Then, when the thought form is complete, program it (preferably with a short command) to attach itself to my third eye and keep repeating the chakra color image and words (number of chakra).
This may have to be reinforced to keep the thought form alive
You would likely have to command it to feed off of something before you send it out. You can program it to feed off of the universe energy as I feed from the universe. It copies me. That way I don’t get drained personally.
Or if all of this is a bit ‘’‘overkill’’’ (maybe), you can just project your third eye to my third eye and project the cord from your eye to mine, then project the chakra, color image and chakra number (verbally to my third eye.
You can command the psychic cord (and thought form if that is used) with a short command to “Go to jbkbmz and attach to his third eye with this chakra color image and verbal number of this chakra”. For example Red chakra image and number 1 chakra.
If I am lucky enough to sense the thought form (or see it), I will send a message through the psychic cord with the statement, "Unboundluciferian, I have received the chakra and its color image, and the verbal chakra number."
I will also tell the thought form that when you call it back to “Tell unboundlucifarian “I saw a red chakra and heard the number 1 spoken”.
You can use any chakra, its color, and its proper number. This chakra is just an example.
I will also send an image of gold/white light as verification. (This color is safe to use for all of us concerned in this experiment.
Good luck remembering this. But I’ll try.
Actually, to make it simple, you can just send out the psychic cord from your third eye with a short command to “attach to the third eye of jbkbmz”. Then brighten your third eye, my third eye (as best as you can imagine me. Short dirty blond to brown hair, 5. 6 height, white guy) and brighten the cord. Then just send your username ‘’'unboundlucifarian” verbally and even visualize the word and send it. If I can sense it I will respond by sending the word verbally and audibly ‘‘jbkbmz’’ to you through my third eye to your user name. This is with the ‘intent’ that my image and thought go to you by seeing your username in my head and ending my user name to you.
Every time I see pychically and hear your username I will send a response from now on. My time west coast right now is 11:45 am Saturday morning July 25 2015.
And if you now of anyone that can help with this experiment, that would be great.
Its said that a fool is known by his many words. I hope this experiment is more simple than my long, explanation.

UnboundLuciferian is the appropriate spelling with a capital L Apologies on the above typo error.

[quote=“jbkbmz, post:5, topic:5819”]Lets say tonight midnight 7 - 26 2015 west coast time, you send me a thought such as the image of a chakra, 1 through 7. You can imagine the chakra and then speak mentally the number the chakras is. 1 is Base 2 is spleen, 3, is solar plexus, 4 is heart, 5 is throat, six is ajna, 7 is crown. You can imagine the color of the chakra from 1 to 7 Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.
You can also program the image of the chakra and words saying the chakra number to repeat every hour.
The Satanic Witchcraft also has the creating though form technique. You can put this chakra image and wording into the thought form. Connect your third eye to my third eye, Then, when the thought form is complete, program it (preferably with a short command) to attach itself to my third eye and keep repeating the chakra color image and words (number of chakra).
This may have to be reinforced to keep the thought form alive
You would likely have to command it to feed off of something before you send it out. You can program it to feed off of the universe energy as I feed from the universe. It copies me. That way I don’t get drained personally.
Or if all of this is a bit ‘’‘overkill’’’ (maybe), you can just project your third eye to my third eye and project the cord from your eye to mine, then project the chakra, color image and chakra number (verbally to my third eye.
You can command the psychic cord (and thought form if that is used) with a short command to “Go to jbkbmz and attach to his third eye with this chakra color image and verbal number of this chakra”. For example Red chakra image and number 1 chakra.
If I am lucky enough to sense the thought form (or see it), I will send a message through the psychic cord with the statement, "Unboundluciferian, I have received the chakra and its color image, and the verbal chakra number."
I will also tell the thought form that when you call it back to “Tell unboundlucifarian “I saw a red chakra and heard the number 1 spoken”.
You can use any chakra, its color, and its proper number. This chakra is just an example.
I will also send an image of gold/white light as verification. (This color is safe to use for all of us concerned in this experiment.
Good luck remembering this. But I’ll try.
Actually, to make it simple, you can just send out the psychic cord from your third eye with a short command to “attach to the third eye of jbkbmz”. Then brighten your third eye, my third eye (as best as you can imagine me. Short dirty blond to brown hair, 5. 6 height, white guy) and brighten the cord. Then just send your username ‘’'unboundlucifarian” verbally and even visualize the word and send it. If I can sense it I will respond by sending the word verbally and audibly ‘‘jbkbmz’’ to you through my third eye to your user name. This is with the ‘intent’ that my image and thought go to you by seeing your username in my head and ending my user name to you.
Every time I see pychically and hear your username I will send a response from now on. My time west coast right now is 11:45 am Saturday morning July 25 2015.
And if you now of anyone that can help with this experiment, that would be great.
Its said that a fool is known by his many words. I hope this experiment is more simple than my long, explanation.[/quote]

Did it work?

this did work for me before,

i did it 2 years back in the times when i was watching for my gf. it is not just sending any message. when you make this connection, there will be an exchange of brain activities.Both of your knowledge seem to merge as one. any thought of the other affects the other even if you’re not aware of it. beware then 'cause making this kind of connection permanent like i did also seem to include the sharing of energy between the two participants and may cause a feeling of drain for one when the other unawarely work and work and the drained will serve as the battery, you’ll feel like you’re a zombie, moving dead.

(If you just want to pass a message. a better way is to just send… like shoot a ball of energy with your message.)

going back to the thread connection, it’s a good ability to have though. has much use.